This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Brunei Discussion

Topic » S11 Brunei Discussion

3860 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Returning players reveal about to happen.
3860 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
FURST
3860 days 6 hours ago
Joeker
Joecepia's boy Alan better return! Screwed him over like an angel lost in hell!
3860 days 6 hours ago
Kantus
A weber free season <3
3860 days 6 hours ago
superman11
ooo
3860 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
Joeker quit stealing my limelight :(
3860 days 6 hours ago
Joeker
Liek never!
3860 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time to reveal who is retruning to this game for their second shot - their chance to claim unfinished buisness
3860 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
dies
3860 days 6 hours ago
Joeker
ALAN!!!!!!!!!
3860 days 6 hours ago
superman11
gl gl gl
3860 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
Hey guys :)
3860 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
lol I forgot who is returning
3860 days 6 hours ago
nutty14159951
I can't remember anyone blindsided by an idol XD
3860 days 6 hours ago
Joeker
I think I know one person returning
3860 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Our first returnee is from one of the best seasons of the second gen so far, Survivor: Jordan.

As one of the only three original Karameh members to merge, he was immediately thrown in the minority along with Karameh allies Alex and Joecepia. However, this did not stop him. Along with closest ally Joe, they attempted to gain a new majority, and managed to take out Mearl to start the ball rolling. However before they could go any further, the majority Madaba alliance targeted Joe. This person then took a leap of faifth for his ally and played his own hidden idol on Joe. But they were not targeting Joe, they were targeting HIM. So is in shocking revelation, he ws booted from the game - after playing his idol on someone else. He is back to redeem himself from one of the dumbest looking moves of the second generation.

It's.. Gerard S./Sunslicer2.. who dramatically cut his OWN game short.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!