This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Brunei Discussion

Topic » S11 Brunei Discussion

3874 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
ooooo
3874 days 9 hours ago
superman11
:O
3874 days 9 hours ago
Joeker
MY BOY GERARD!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORDS HE IS BACK FOR THE REDEMPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

#Amen
3874 days 9 hours ago
Carraid73
I think my game was cut short... like 3 times now. Like my placements all suck.
3874 days 9 hours ago
Joeker
NOW BRING ALAN BACK SO I CAN WATCH BOTH MY IDOL VICTIMS REDEEMED!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
3874 days 9 hours ago
Carraid73
Maybe its because I can spell and use proper grammar. They probably feel threatened once they realize I use capitalization and don't use run-on sentences.
3874 days 9 hours ago
Kantus
lol I didn't know that happened but I wasn't active during Jordan
3874 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
Maybe its because

it's* ;) <3
3874 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Our second returnee is from, in my opinion, THE best season of Gen 2 so far, Survivor: Caicos Islands.

This person was a key strategic member in the Whitby alliance at the merge, when the two alliances ended up deadlocked 6-6. After a tiebreaker and purple rock, he thought he was in the clear and free to control the rest of the game (which he quite possibly could have). However, at the next vote Anthony from the Balfour alliance played a hidden immunity idol, voiding all the votes against him by the Whitby alliance, while Anthony's minority group voted for him, sending him packing to everyone's shock. he is here to finish what was started before he targeted the wrong person.

It's.. James D./dolphinsoccer4
3874 days 9 hours ago
JETTEJ
Congrats Gerard/James! I've played with both of you before, and I'll definitely keep my eyes out for you this season :)
3874 days 9 hours ago
nutty14159951
OMG YES DOLPHINSOCCER :D
3874 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
So there we have it - Gerard and James. Two good strategic players, screwed by the nature of the hidden immunity idol. Both will return for redemption - but I'm sure neither of them want to actually end up on Redemption Island.
3874 days 9 hours ago
superman11
:OO
3874 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
If AdamBongo wants todo his show later then he may.. but.. everyone.. intital reactions to Season 11 - Brunei?
3874 days 9 hours ago
Carraid73
Season 13: Two good strategic players screwed by idiots.

Chris from Survivor Tocantins
Chris from Survivor Seychelles

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!