This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Brunei Discussion

Topic » S11 Brunei Discussion

3849 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
I think I may have to consider moving Adam on the winners list, because, even where he currently is, I think I have criminily underrated his game. As a returning two-time winner he comes back, creates a majority alliance, gets his RIVAL to WANT TO BE SITTING NEXT TO HIM AT THE END, wins six individual immunity challenges, and a total of nine immunities including Tribal ones, meaning there was only one time he wasn't immune for two back-to-back days and that was the last Tribal Immunity and first Individual Immunity. Every single other time he wasn't immune was for only one day before being immune again. When he wasn't immune, he still survived in the game. He went to the end with two othe returning players and still won the game (for the THIRD time) 4-3-1.
3849 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Move me up Tocantins was the shit
3849 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Lol naw Chris.
3849 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Since I will be out most of Wednesday (I'm away atm with family, so using bad WiFi connection right now), I think I might reveal the cast tomorrow instead.
3849 days ago
AlanDuncan
B v W and Fiji

CALLED IT
3849 days ago
AlanDuncan
if it is that im calling ownership on this season since i suggested this theme and the intro tune =]=]=]=]=]
3849 days ago
SuitMan13
AlanDuncan
if it is that im calling ownership on this season since i suggested this theme and the intro tune =]=]=]=]=]

I'm telling you know - you must be the MOST PSYCIC PERSON IN THE WORLD.
I have had this season planned for fucking ages, and you almost blow the whole thing by suggesting what it actually is. I almost died inside when I saw it.
3848 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
maybe great minds just think alike
3848 days 23 hours ago
AdamBongo
I think I may have to consider moving Adam on the winners list, because, even where he currently is, I think I have criminily underrated his game. As a returning two-time winner he comes back, creates a majority alliance, gets his RIVAL to WANT TO BE SITTING NEXT TO HIM AT THE END, wins six individual immunity challenges, and a total of nine immunities including Tribal ones, meaning there was only one time he wasn't immune for two back-to-back days and that was the last Tribal Immunity and first Individual Immunity. Every single other time he wasn't immune was for only one day before being immune again. When he wasn't immune, he still survived in the game. He went to the end with two othe returning players and still won the game (for the THIRD time) 4-3-1.

:) Tbh, I don't know if playing another game here would just tarnish my reputation a little. Idk if people on my tribe, if I ever do return, would even give me a chance. In Caicos Island I was almost out 3rd -___-
3848 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Theme
3848 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Fiji is one of my fave intro tunes, along with Vanuatu and Thailand! ... And of couse the one they didn't use in Nicaragua!
3848 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
AlanDuncan
B v W and Fiji

CALLED IT

gg me < 3 Call me a GENIUS

but 0:46 tho < 3 luvs Fiji so under-rated
3848 days 21 hours ago
lysecki
I'd like to play again.
3848 days 21 hours ago
CK11
2 hours 59 min agoAlanDuncan
B v W and Fiji

CALLED IT

I actually thought about this earlier today lmao
3848 days 21 hours ago
CK11
My top two guesses were BvW/Fiji and Vanuatu/China

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!