This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Maluku Finale

Topic » Maluku Finale

1618 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
1618 days 6 hours ago
HudsonRivr
Hello! :D
1618 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0ICCjUTzlguVOTe/giphy.gif
1618 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, here we go.
1618 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi I’ll be on a computer in a sec
1618 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
i have arrived
1618 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — TRUTH CHAIN — —

In this competition I will post a series of real-life facts which have occurred on a particular date in history. However, these real events are all jumbled up in the incorrect order.

Your task is to re-order the events to that they are in CHRONOLOGICAL order from the event that happened FIRST in history, to the MOST RECENT one.

When you make a guess at the order, I’ll either announce you as correct or incorrect. I will not tell you which ones are correct or incorrect, you’ll just have to take another guess. Once you submit a guess, you can’t guess again for another 5 MINUTES, so be sure you are right.

The first player to submit the correct event order wins IMMUNITY.
1618 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
Would you like it submitted by mail or
1618 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I have a history degree and I'm probably still not going to win this
1618 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jxhn
Would you like it submitted by mail or

yes please, mail!
1618 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
SurvivorFan37
I have a history degree and I'm probably still not going to win this

unfair advantage, where is my unfair advantage @Shawn
1618 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
get ready!
1618 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
gl guys
1618 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
- Cargo ship Grande America sinks after it caught fire on March 10 in the Bay of Biscay.
- Curiosity, the Mars Science Laboratory mission's rover, successfully lands on Mars.
- Slovenia becomes the 32nd member of the OECD.
- The military seizes power in Fiji, in a coup d'état led by Commodore Frank Bainimarama.
- The 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held.
- The Dalai Lama wins the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Yoweri Museveni is sworn in as President of Uganda.
- The Orange Revolution begins following a disputed presidential election in Ukraine .
- The United States and the Soviet Union sign the START I treaty limiting strategic nuclear weapons.
- Four coordinated suicide bombings hit central London, killing 52 people and injuring over 700.
1618 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nov 21, 2019 17:41:26
NJKoda1998
NJKoda1998
Truth Chain
SuitMan13

- Yoweri Museveni is sworn in as President of Uganda. (1986)
- The Dalai Lama wins the Nobel Peace Prize. (1989)
- The United States and the Soviet Union sign the START I treaty limiting strategic nuclear weapons. (1994)
- The Orange Revolution begins following a disputed presidential election in Ukraine . (2004)
- Four coordinated suicide bombings hit central London, killing 52 people and injuring over 700. (2005)
- The military seizes power in Fiji, in a coup d'état led by Commodore Frank Bainimarama. (2006)
- Slovenia becomes the 32nd member of the OECD. (Jul 21 2010)
- Curiosity, the Mars Science Laboratory mission's rover, successfully lands on Mars. (Aug 6 2012)
- The 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held. (Oct 2017)
- Cargo ship Grande America sinks after it caught fire on March 10 in the Bay of Biscay. (2019)
1618 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Correct. NICK wins IMMUNITY!

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!