This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4633 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
yes i did do moves i voted u out pretty much everybody after swim left i won 3 immunities to
4633 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
i orchestrated a lot and i made alot of allainces for safety and if u guyz didnt like me u shouldve gotten me out
4633 days 1 hour ago
Carraid73
jflora, swimboy made a lot of moves and got nowhere. you are just saying this. if you orchestrated, you wouldn't be here.
4633 days 1 hour ago
swimboy818
I want to make a speech to everyone on the jury. Look at the three people here. One's a traitor *points to Jflora*. The other wasn't here for half of the damn game *points to Sergeant*. This guy however, *points to Tombique* struggled on his tribe pre-merge. He was on the outs and was an outcast. But he fought all the odds and made it here. He didn't betray anyone unnesacerily, unlike Jflora! He played to win, but not in a way that would piss everyone off! I hope you can realize who the rightful winner is! Not some guy who had to be brought back or someone who is a cheat, traitor and swindler.
4633 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
wow and btw i invited him to the alliance u asswhole
4633 days 1 hour ago
swimboy818
WRONG! Trying to take all the credit I see! I was the one who did that! Stop lying and making yourself out to be better than you are!
4633 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
really cause i had alot of alliances that i used carraid and swim so STFD
4633 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
no im serious i did and u know what i earned this win ill lose caus eof bitter jury members and thats it (swim and Carraid)
4633 days 1 hour ago
swimboy818
THAT'S your mistake! You should have stuck to one alliance and one alliance only! Doing that will only make you look like more of a traitor and backstabber than you already are!
4633 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
okay well wait who got here
4633 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Jflora, who did you send your vote to last tribal?
4633 days 1 hour ago
Carraid73
YOU DIDNT USE ME! I NEVER ASSOSIATED WITH YOU ONCE!
4633 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
tombique
4633 days 1 hour ago
swimboy818
But I'll give you one more chance. If you can give me a well thought out speech, proving you deserve my vote, I WILL vote for you. But that's the only way!
4633 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
i didnt use u carraid i know i didnt

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!