This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4633 days 5 hours ago
swimboy818
You're a liar, a swindler, and you know you don't deserve to be here tonight. If you get ANYONE'S vote, I will be surprised.
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
wow cause i played the game and backstabbed i will lose i didnt FUCKING VOTE FOR U
4633 days 5 hours ago
Milkisgood
Gratz on being finalist guys, here are my questions -

Sergeant - After being voted out first, you returned to the game and got right to work strategically. Why do you feel like you deserve my vote?

Tombique - Who was it that orchestrated my elimination, who was the mastermind behind that who got everybody to vote for me? You? Jflora? Sergeant? Zed? Be honest.

Jflora - You tried to be the mastermind like in all your games. I was well aware you head deals with everybody so you'd be safe no matter what. You did whatever it took to fulfill your second chance, would second or third place be good enough, or is first the only thing you want?
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
i voted for zed
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
i want first
4633 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
i don't think you are getting first. i dont think you will get second.
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
i dont know who voted u dude who orchestrated it it wasnt me i was inactive i vote monk and left
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
y cant i get first cause i played i was active and give them it they r inactive and they didnt do anything
4633 days 5 hours ago
swimboy818
I won't believe you. I want to tell you something too.
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
what do u want to tell me
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
and dude anything i voted u when u wanted bolet me and milk
4633 days 5 hours ago
swimboy818
That you ain't getting my vote tonight!
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
wow u know what i knew u were a bitch b4 but now ur and fucker
4633 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
jflora, your nice, but you just rode along driving and smiling. you made no moves.
4633 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
y dont u belive that i didnt vote u if suit was here he would say i voted zed

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!