This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4609 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
We will now bring in our finalists. Jflora18, Sergeant, and Tombique55. You three have outwit, outplayed, and outlasted 13 other players in this game. But only one will claim the title of Sole Survivor! You will each have a chance to make an opening statement. Then, the Jury will have a chance to question or make a comment to the three of you. When ready, the Jury Members will send their votes to SuitMan13. Then, the Reunion will take place! I am not doing the Summary of the Season that Suit always does. I'll wait for him to post it, or if he messages me/emails me it, then I'll post it for him. We will now bring in our Jury, Swimboy818, Hudspith, Carraid73, Tayvi, Milkisgood, UndercoverMonk, and Zed55, voted out last tribal. When ready, Finalists, post your opening statement, and when ready, Jury, begin questioning the Finalists. Goodluck you three!
4609 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
ok i have nothing against you three well maybe tom for voting me out but i got over it.

so do you three honestly hand on heart think you frserve to win this and why
4609 days 4 hours ago
Zed55
My First statment is: ROTU ROTU ROTU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jflora- A smart player but got some of my buddies out

Tom-We had an allince since day 1

Seargent-Good ally thanks
4609 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
i think i deserve to win cause day 1 i had startegy yes i know i backstabbed some of u and all that but guess what i got here and in this game come on u have 2 backstab and in this game i made an allaince with sergeant after swim went and i controlled the oother alliance i had alot of friends iand i turned on them except milk i didnt vote for u i voted monk at the time i orchestrated all of u out but it was my one goal to get to the end and play with sarge cause last time i backstabbed him during first tribal and i had to return my faith to him and give him his third chance i know i ruined alot of ur second chances and all that im sincerely sorry but i got here and i think i did the best strategy i mean these 2 did what i said almost the whole merge and anyway make ur choice ill respect what happens thank u
4609 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
ps i voted tom last tribal
4609 days 3 hours ago
swimboy818
Congrats to making it the finals guys. I'm gonna ask you all ome questions. Jflora, why do you think you deserve my vote?
4609 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
cause i stayed true to u the whole time i never tried to vote u out except once but it wasnt the one that led u to ur down fall
4609 days 3 hours ago
swimboy818
Ok. Milk informed me that you voted for me when I was eliminated. I this true?
4609 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
you guys are boring. i know at LEAST two of you voted me. did any of you not?
4609 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
no
4609 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
i voted for u carraid im sorry i did this cause i barley knew u in the alliance
4609 days 3 hours ago
swimboy818
Sure. Jflora, you may try all you want to convicne me to vote for you, but there's nothing you can say or do to change my mind.
4609 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
no to swimboy dont beleive milk when he left he tried to get the jury against me
4609 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
jflora, you were a pawn and a betrayer.
4609 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
i didnt vote for u o my fucken lord
4609 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
yes i betrayed but i played the game these 2 didd nothin

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!