This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4563 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thanks Tyler :)
4563 days 19 hours ago
aerothunder
gaia you are way too egotistical, maybe i should just say i didnt need the number (even tho i did use it) you are just assuming that you can do anything better than anyone, fact is milk is here and i have to admit after seeing what everyone has had to say, Milk played a game closer to that of a hero, you on the otherhand are a mean, underhanded, selfindulgent backstabbing lying son of a bitch who just needs to know his damn role and shut his damn mouth

milk it appears that during my somewhat icy mood i may have said the wrong thing about you specifically and i apologize
4563 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
*puts my arm around Tyler and whispers*
"I know what you did LAST SUMMER"  *laughs*

*jabs knife a little into his side*
4563 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
I thought that no one was going to vote bitterly. :S
4563 days 19 hours ago
Milkisgood
Wow Gaia

see this is why I keep things to myself! Because I don't want a huge argument!

Gaia I tried to not insult your game, but why bother? You keep insulting mine!

I won all those challenges FAIRLY and stayed loyal the whole game which is hard to do! You played a good strategic game but I played BETTER because I wouldn't be here if I didn't play better. You made moves but I made sure those moves weren't eliminating me because I always fought for safety.

I hope they see through your BS too because your whole argument is insulting my game and saying yours was better when you played villain and I played hero, and it is WAY harder to play hero!
4563 days 19 hours ago
aerothunder
i am a man of honor tyler, if i give someone my word i am with them, im with them, i did so with sarge and i did so with you leah and gaia. and gaia went back on that. that is one of the few times i hold a grudge, the other being someone hurts one of my IRL friends, so sue me for just being who i am
4563 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
Aero, I'm not trying to start an argument, but I respect you for bringing everything out and giving this tribal some life. (:
4563 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Fairly? One challenge was a poll, another was only won because my computer wasnt uploading. And finally, another was cheapass.
4563 days 19 hours ago
aerothunder
thats fine, im not trying to start an argument im just trying to explain why i am a bitter juror towards gaia
4563 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Aero, dont be bitter.

I dont think I played better then everyone. But milky, yes I did
4563 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Youre bitter cause I voted you. So did milky.
4563 days 19 hours ago
Milkisgood
Poll i had to spam my ass off for safety and that is fair

I would have won the challenge where your computer didn't load anyway because bingo was just making sure everyone's score was 0 at the end, I had finished about 5 minutes into the challenge.

The cheapass win was still a win... you posted at 29 min and i posted at 30 min... and the challenge you needed an eye for detail, i don't even think its as cheap as i used to think it was now that you think about it because Bingo specifically said it has to match up with 30 min at all times, and you and tyler posted early, true you can argue i posted late even though i did post on the 30 min mark and not just when it said 11:10, but you both still posted first so you fall first so i still win xD
4563 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
*puts my arm around Tyler and whispers*
"I know what you did LAST SUMMER"  *laughs*

*jabs knife a little into his side*
-------------

*as nobody notices me with a knife in my side. D:
4563 days 19 hours ago
aerothunder
no im not mate, im bitter because you went back on your word;. I trusted you mate and you betrayed that.
4563 days 19 hours ago
Milkisgood
bbl

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!