This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4530 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome Gaia and Milk to the final 2. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the sole survivor.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: GabCo, Aerothunder, Spinner, Kikorus, Johnoliver, BENLINUS, Sarge, Leacroft and TylerKeith voted out last tribal council.

Gaia and Milk you may both each make an opening statement before the jury members can either make comment or ask a question. Jury members the rules this time will be slightly different and you only get 1 comment/question directed at each player so make it count. After you've talked you must remain quiet for the rest of the jury questioning.
4530 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Please hold your questions till the final 2 have made their opening statements.
4530 days 3 hours ago
Milkisgood
Hi Jury :)

Well I think I should win because I overall played a great game. I won the most immunity challenges (4) and if I hadn't won at least 2 of them I would have probably been voted out on the spot.

I also think I did really well in social game play, I did have votes cast against me unlike Tyler *Waves to Tyler* but I was never really endangered of being eliminated up until the final 5, and when I was spared I kicked it into overdrive, not letting anybody write my name down again. I developed really close (or closer) bonds with my former tribemates and some even with the other tribe, and I think I impressed many getting to the finals from being targeted from the day we merged and being the underdog. Nobody thought I would be the last Mackay standing, but everyone had set targets on John or Ben while ignoring me because either my social game made sure I was safe or ally's who had been swayed with my honesty helped keep the target off my back, as I did theirs.

Strategically I played an amazing hero game, never backstabbing anyone. I had stayed loyal to my Mackay alliance, and when the light got dimmer I made it shine and stuck with Tyler and Gaia but made my own decisions as well. In the final 5 i knew it was me or sarge and we had campaigned against each other so I wouldn't call that backstabbing either.

I think I played a great physical and social game, and I took the hard way out strategical wise, not backstabbing an ally once. Although an underdog, I bounced back and fought hard. I think I deserve this for playing an outstanding heroic game, even though Gaia also did play an amazing villainous game, I think it's harder to play honest then to lie.
4530 days 3 hours ago
Milkisgood
I'll take any jury questions (If anybody wants to ask me anything) now
4530 days 3 hours ago
johnoliver96
Milk:
You are a jew. I think you should be put in a death camp and then burnt to a stake. Nuf said.
4530 days 3 hours ago
Milkisgood
D:
4530 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jury. So I know you are ALL mad at me besides Tyler. I know I backstabbed and lied to ALL of you besides Tyler. I know most of you say I don't deserve to win. But I ask one thing. Do not vote who didn't hurt as many feelings. Please, vote who truly played the better game. Don't vote someone just because they were on the same tribe as you. Vote who played the best game.

So first off, we look at the finalists. Myself and Milky. I love Milky. But he was a sheep. Milky was up John's ass until John went. Then, he went up Ben's ass until Ben went. Then he went up my ass.

I was NEVER up anyone's ass. Who I voted went home at every tribal besides when Tyler went home.

I think I played the best strategic game. I played both sides, and who I wantes to go home, went home. I played a tremendous strategic game,.only receiving 1 vote I believe.

As for my Social Game, it was good. I managed to convince McKat that I was flipping the first tribal. And next tribal, I convinced them again. And, Chattan still came to me. So my social game was well.

So from the start of the game, I was with Sarge, MMMMM, Lea, and Kik. But we needed a extra number incase. So I pulled in Tyler. We dominate our tribe. Throughout the game, Im constantly talking to McKay to pull a "Fake Flip" so I could help Chattan. So I was a Hero PreMerge. So I work it, and Spin is blindsided. However, now, I have to think about myself. So I inform Tyler that he is sixth in the Chattan Alliance. Together, we run the game. Basically, I had control every tribal.

Milky, he is here because of Tyler and myself. That is the main reason. He win some immunities. One immunity win was cheap, and the other was because my computer wasnt uploading a screenshot, but,I beat Milky technically. I just didnt upload it fast enough.

So basically, I played a better game. I hope, and I emphasize this so much. Vote who played the better game. Dont vote Milky just because he didnt hurt anyones feelings. He floated a lot. He was up John, Ben, and my asses.

Thank you, and for the first time all season, I will be 100% honest when answering questions. Good Luck Milky. You played a well game. But not as near as good as me.
4530 days 3 hours ago
johnoliver96

this was ur speech
4530 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Plus, I think I worked the hardest, played the hardest, and deserve the win.
4530 days 3 hours ago
johnoliver96
Gaia- Are you homosexual?
4530 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
johnoliver96:

Gaia- Are you homosexual?

No :O
4530 days 3 hours ago
johnoliver96
Gaiaphage: Are you a white Christian?
4530 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
And Jury, again I say, dont vote who was the nicest. Dont be bitter.
4530 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
johnoliver96

Gaiaphage: Are you a white Christian?

Lmfao. Yes
4530 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
I want the truth and NOTHING but the truth! from the both of you.

open question.

Had you milk and you gaia been on the Jury in the first 2 tribals who do you think would have been the final 2?
4530 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm basing my vote on who, in my opinion, played a better game and who can convince me that their game was better than the others.

So my question for both of you:

Why should you NOT be sitting in the finals?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!