This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4529 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
okay I have say one thing. other than being a hero/villain these two played two very different games, so can't can't really say you're basing your vote on who played a better game. Gaia played a huge strategic game, while milky played a fighting style game. yes, gaia had a part in yalls eliminations but he did it without getting a single vote from any of y'all except for lea, I believe. while milky had to fight to stay in the game. he had to win several immunitys just to have a chance to make finals, granted that last one was questionable, he still won it and is sitting here in the finals.
4529 days 1 hour ago
Milkisgood
Thank you Tyler :S that's what I've been trying to explain :)
4529 days 1 hour ago
TylerKeith
that will probably be my last juror comment unless y'all bring up another topic. :P
4529 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Thank you Tyler
4528 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Any more questions or comments?

Ill check back later.
4528 days 20 hours ago
Milkisgood
How many more to vote? :(
4528 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
My question once again is for both of you.

Which game is harder to play? Villain or Hero? and Why?
4528 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage

Villain, because you have to constantly be aware of everything that's going on. You can't miss a thing. You need to lie, which does suck, and you have to hurt people. That's the hardest part. Hurting people. And yoy need to pretty much just vontrol your own fate, and have power, which is hard to get at times.
4528 days 17 hours ago
Milkisgood

Hero. Villain is easy, it is easy to lie and backstab then to be honest and loyal. That's why there are so many villains. You need to hurt people as a villain and some people can't do that, but it's harder to be honest because if you are honest and truthful or a hero your always taken out by the villain.
4528 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
7/9 votes. I may replace Kikorus with another member as he hasn't been online in 5 days.
4528 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
8/9 votes.
4528 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Either Jogo or Sergeant will replace Kikorus on the jury
4527 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
Jogo has replaced Kikorus as a member of the jury

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!