This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

4544 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
For this challenge you'll have to get into creative mode with a design a tribe flag challenge. You have 24 hours to design a tribe flag and either submit it in the image section of the group or mail me a link to a tinypic or blog of the flag. Each player may submit 1 flag each for their tribe with the best flag earning immunity for that tribe. Chattan as you have 1 extra member you are sitting somebody out. You must post who is sitting out by 5pm EST, this player may not design or submit a flag. If you do not pick somebody random.org will decide. Flags are due by 24 hours from now. Goodluck and Get Designing :)
4544 days 5 hours ago
MMMMM
HI
4544 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I will sit out. I can't make these at all  I'm on a phone
4544 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Ok Gaia sitting this one out for Chattan. A guest judge will also pick their favourite design and this person will receive a hidden immunity idol clue.
4544 days 3 hours ago
Milkisgood
i cant do flags :(
4544 days 3 hours ago
Spinner554
Me neither :S
4544 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
I can't do them ether
4544 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
I don't think I can do one, but if no one else does one I will.
4544 days ago
johnoliver96
people stop whining I cant do them wahahaha just do it already if you pass one in itll be better than not passsing one in at all
4544 days ago
aerothunder
ill do it, im no artist dont get me wrong but i have won this challenge previously
4543 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
@John: I'm sorry that we're not all perfect artists like you and that we don't have photoshop or gimp on our computers.
4543 days 22 hours ago
johnoliver96
I am a shitty artist and I used paint which is preinstalled on your computer
4543 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
I use either paint or powerpoint to make flags in design competitions and they do quite well. They're actually my favourite type of challenges. I also make all my survivor logos in powerpoint.
4543 days 21 hours ago
aerothunder
well ive put mine in, i used paint.net
i use the same tactic everytime with these challenges
K.I.S.S: Keep It Simple Stupid
4543 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
11 hours left.
4543 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
15 minutes for any final designs

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!