This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

4557 days 7 hours ago
MMMMM
soo scared.......
4557 days 6 hours ago
Kikorus
so when we be result
4557 days 6 hours ago
aerothunder
no idea but im confident (even though i have no artistic skill whatsoever)
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Just setting up some judges to help me decide a winner now.
4557 days 6 hours ago
aerothunder
here we go
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Ok We'll start with my scores.

I really liked the lay out and design of MacKay's flag. The tartan was great and the inclusion of the players and the motto brilliant. The only downside to MacKay's flag is the colour. Being a red tribe I would have liked to see red tartan as the background that probably would have made it perfect. With the colour issue in mind, I score flag 1 8/10.
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Chattan's first flag, looks very clean and simplistic. I like the inclusion of the scottish flag which also ties in with the tribe colour. All players included which is good. The only downside is the flag is a little too simplistic, it needed a little more to be less plain and a better flag. 6/10.
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Chattan's second flag has some great points. It's filling the space nicely but isn't over the top. I really like the war paint aspect on the players faces and the inclusion of their names although these are a little hard to read. The only thing I question is the masks relevance to scotland and perhaps something more Scottish in their place would have been better.
I score flag 3 8/10.
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Flag 1 - 8
Flag 2 - 6
Flag 3 - 8
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
With the scores level we'll have to go for an average of the judges scores to decide a winner.
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
The Judges have given flag 2 an average score of 5 points
Flag 2 - 11
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
The Judges have given flag 1 an average score of 8 points
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Flag 1 - 16
4557 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Finally flag 3
4557 days 6 hours ago
Kikorus
the flag who i created :D i have a fun creating it

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!