This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1 - MacKay

Topic » Tribal Council 1 - MacKay

4547 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. MacKay tribe please mail me your votes ASAP, if you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
4547 days 5 hours ago
sergeant
Sergeant
4547 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Sergeant, what do you base your vote on tonight?
4547 days 3 hours ago
sergeant
I am baseing my vote on who came to the challenge and who did not
4547 days 3 hours ago
joel092292
joel092292
4547 days 2 hours ago
jogo248
jogo
4547 days 2 hours ago
jogo248
sorry for not being there guys, but i had to work from 2- 10 pm and then my step dad took my laptop away for not cleaning my room, hopefully ill get it back today or tomorrow
4547 days ago
BENLINUS
Sorry for not making it guys. I was really busy yesterday and couldnt get on :(
4547 days ago
BENLINUS
Btw why was I passed the torch? :/ I wasnt online...
4546 days 22 hours ago
johnoliver96
john
4546 days 21 hours ago
sandman43
sandman
4546 days 21 hours ago
sandman43
Bingo i can't seem 2 send my vote 2 u.
4546 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Joel, MacKay sent in the most surveys but then was the most inactive at the challenge, does this surprise you?

Jogo, do you think the results of the surveys will be used in the game? How do you think they will be used?

BENLINUS, this tribe had the advantage of being able to skip a player in the challenge, think they should have used it?

John, is there a stronger tribe at this point?

Sandman, worried that you may be a target as you took so long to pass the torch?
4546 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
I think looking at their team it is stronger but we have good competitors aswell. I hope we can pull it off and not end up like Japan.
4546 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
6/10 votes

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!