This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome and First Challenge

Topic » Welcome and First Challenge

4549 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome Chattan and MacKay to the game. In this game we have some of the strongest and most fierce rivalries to be born in bingo21's survivor series which is a very exciting prospect for a group game and I hope Survivor Scotland lives up to its expectations.

This season will play out like most others except with a few twists. The main twist of this game is the rival element which will play a large role when somebody is voted out and could effect the end outcome of this season. When a player is voted out at tribal council they are NOT out of this game for good yet. After a player is voted out they will face their rival in battle (I've yet to determine the exact elements of this but most likely it will be some kind of sword duel). If the player who has been voted out is defeated in battle then they are out of this game for good and will not have a shot at returning. If however the play who is voted out is able to defeat their rival in battle then they will move on to redemption island where they will await any opponent who is eliminated and beats their rival. When somebody else arrives on redemption island a normal redemption duel will take place with a winner and a loser. At predetermined points in the game the person on redemption island will rejoin the castaways.
4549 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Ok time to explain your first challenge.

Your first challenge will be a simple game of pass the torch. The challenge will begin at 6pm EST. Meanwhile I have sent you all surveys on your thoughts on the sets of rivals in this game. Please fill these in and get them back to me, you cannot answer you and your rival for any of the questions. The tribe that has the most members send in these surveys will get to skip one player in the challenge and as such will have a distinct advantage of winning tribal immunity.
4549 days 3 hours ago
MMMMM
okay :)
4549 days 3 hours ago
Spinner554
Ok guys, Im gunna be at a soccer game until around 10 or 11. So if you give me the torch, I will be on at around that time. Just an fyi :)
4549 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'll be here :)
4549 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'll be here. (:
4549 days 2 hours ago
bclrockschamp
I can't :(
4549 days 2 hours ago
bclrockschamp
But I'm gonna not be here till 10 pm est
4549 days 2 hours ago
johnoliver96
Ill be here right at 6 so I have to be the first on to pass the torch cause I gotta leave at 6:15
4549 days ago
Milkisgood
I'll be here :)
4549 days ago
sergeant
I'll be here
4548 days 21 hours ago
jogo248
i wont be here :(
4548 days 17 hours ago
Kikorus
i will be here
4548 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
I've received 6 sets of answers. Remember the tribe that gets the most players to send in their answers will get the added bonus of being able to skip a player in the challenge.
4548 days 15 hours ago
smiley20
i'm rooting for clan MacKay :D
4548 days 14 hours ago
aerothunder
i so hate the timing of this challenge, me working night shift and the timing falls about 9am in the morning (no added daylight saving added)

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!