This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale & Reunion

Topic » Finale & Reunion

4592 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
congratulations you guys! we have quadrupled the amount of comments more then last seasons reunion :D
4592 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
Wow!! Garden of Eden sounds evil...lol
4592 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
I can't wait when dose it start?
4592 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
Over the past 7 seasons we have seen some of the best players take on the challenge of survivor. Now it's time to bring a whole bunch of them back! 20 players will return for another shot at glory but this time they wont have it easy with one twist standing in their way of the title of sole survivor. That twist takes the form of a player on the opposite tribe! From Djibouti to Guys vs Girls we have witnessed some of the biggest rivalries ever featured in this game. Now it's time to bring them head to head in Scotland, a land known for it's beauty but drenched in the blood of the many clan wars over the years. Will rivals overcome their differences to work together or will the work to get each other out of the game. Find out in season 8 Survivor Scotland: Arch-Rivals
4592 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
Wow I was not expecting that
4592 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
OH HELL TO THE (insert swear word here) NO!!!! BINGO LMFAO YOU ARE REALLY OUT TO MENTALLY KILL US THIS TIME ARENT YOU :p
4592 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
I think the players who I choose will be able to handle it. Just so everyone knows I still have to finalise some players before the game gets underway but the cast will gradually be revealed and put into two tribes. Don't mail me asking if you'll be cast because that's one sure way not to be :)
4592 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
BTW Bingo. Didnt I get 4 votes to win. It says 3 on the main page....hehe
4592 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
Yep Sorry I'll Fix that :)
4592 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
OMG!!! Rivals bring it on!!! I love it. Lets see that would make how many from this group....lol
4592 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
will you be able to tell us how the game is going to work?? like if we make the  cast will our rivals be on our tribe or the next tribe?
4592 days 19 hours ago
Milkisgood
Lol i knew it :S
4592 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
LOOOOL sarge will be playing against all 19 of his enemies XD epic!
4592 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
Rivals will be on opposite tribes :)
4592 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
LMAO @ Lea. It was not that bad. This is sounding like a good season. I hope to be up for the challenge as I had a blast this season.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!