This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale & Reunion

Topic » Finale & Reunion

4567 days 21 hours ago
Milkisgood
In your opinion who was the biggest hero of the season? Who was the biggest villain of the season?

Hero - Me :) I was warning everyone about Sarge... but nobody listened, nobody can deny that
Villain - Sarge
4567 days 21 hours ago
johnoliver96
leacroft was a hero I guess. she was soooooo argogant thugh when I approced her for an allaince :P
4567 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
Biggest hero is britty undoubtedly biggest villian sarge undoubtedly :P while John takes a close second in that category
4567 days 21 hours ago
johnoliver96
in the villain category?
4567 days 21 hours ago
sergeant
ME? YOU WERE THE ONE DOING NOTHING BUT SOWING OF YOUR A**
AND YOU JUST FLOATED ALONG LETTING PEOPLE DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR YOU. YOU JUST FLIED UNDER THE RADAR AND THE PEOPLE THAT DESERVED TO BE THERE (Me) WERE SENT HOME
4567 days 21 hours ago
johnoliver96
and no offence britty was an ass to me in the game
4567 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
but you have to admit she was loyal. AND LOOOL I was an ass to you :((( sorry rofl

HOW DID YOU DESERGE TO BE HERE SERGEANT! THE MOST WORK YOU DID IN THIS WHOLE GAME WAS GETTING YOUR A** OUT OF THE DAMN HUT WHICH YOU TOOK UP 75% of!
4567 days 21 hours ago
johnoliver96
well milky did nothing he voted me out when I actually tried a plan to take sarge out he gets waaay too much credit for ebing a coward
4567 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
*Goes behind seargent and flips his chair over*

YAH KEEP TALKING
4567 days 21 hours ago
sergeant
YOU KNOW WHAT...............I can't think of anything else to say I have writers block right now
4567 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
ROFL we made a good show though lets hope we make it in rivals now :xxxxx
4567 days 21 hours ago
sergeant
Did Bingo even see it?
4567 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
he better have -.-
4567 days 21 hours ago
johnoliver96
wait sergeant did you play in any of bingos seasons?
4567 days 21 hours ago
sergeant
If he didn't I will be disappointed

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!