This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

4565 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
7th: Leacroft - I really feel that it was the Jurors that got me eliminated from this game! They continuously openly said that I was a threat and I was running the game. Even though I was I never admitted to it and my whole alliance took me out. I am very disappointed but if I were to make it to the finals I would have won hands down!I was up front with everyone here and If i had a problem with any of you I would come up to you in a heart beat to see what was going on. It feels good that I know i probably played the BEST game that this series has ever seen and now it only comes up to the survivor of the weakest because milk, john , and I all of the stronger ones are Jurors and all the ones that got a free ride on MY back are still in this game.
4565 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
6th: Eshy - Well as you know I wasn't around much, I really wish I could have played this game more. Sooooooo surprised I made it to 5th haha the other girls definatly carried me but whatever. If I had more time to play then I think I would have done even better but oh well
4565 days 2 hours ago
joshg222
Johnoliver- You were part of the alliance before the merge. People thought you started drama but I didnt. Sorry you were voted out.

Mittens- A hardworking girl. I really dont know you that much.

Milkisgood- You earned your right to get back in this game. You went very far. Sorry you were voted out because of sarge.

Leacroft- WOW! You were a great, great player. You were strategic, smart, and social. If you made it to the finals you were going to win. So me and sarge had to get you out. Sorry.

Yingyang- You were inactive a lot. Not sorry to see you go.

Eshy- Dont know why you voted for me. I guess you were trying to get me out.
4564 days 6 hours ago
SweetRem
Milky- well milk :) ,you warned me about sarge and I really felt we had a n mutual conversation, in the beginning,I really don't know what happened ,or what side you were on,I've played with you before and I know what kinda person you are ,wouldn't change you for anything,hope u glad I made it this far

Matty- you lasted a while until then,I never really had a conversation with you, so never had that understanding ,but had respect as competitors, hope u well.

Whizzy - wow babe! Ddnt expect you out so soon before many,your one person who has always had loyalty to the ladies, you fought but lost sight at some point,I stand tall :)

Subfreind : 1st guy freind on here, really thought we'd go far, but for some reason I believed others ,that planted a seed, and mentioned you were using me ,I questioned but stil shouldve thought bout myself,I hope you realise how trust in everything is important,,I also learnt from my wrongs, and stil got hurt. Further in the process and here I stil stand,. :)thnx sub
4564 days 6 hours ago
SweetRem
49288- not gonna lie,I knew you had it for the girls,and you were a target but survived with your idol, nice play there, I eventually forgot about it,but suprisngly your name came up again,this time you couldn't escape,I dd want you out, but out of pure competitiveness as I though u were the driving force for the guys

Mittenz -babe! Lol, 1st girl I got with ,after britt n lea, really though the 4 of us would go very far, we were the targets for the guys,but you to lost sight and flipped on us, I don't know if its true but,that's what I know, was angry for some time ,but had to move on a play the game, never played you though.
4564 days 5 hours ago
SweetRem
Lea - woah!, I don't know where to start, I this was the real turn around of the game,,.me voting you and you voting me, which none of us were responsible for.. I haven't had the best run in this game,and you haven't to, we were once freindz, well I consider you 1 stil,never saw you as an competitor just as a former model and present freind, getting you out was something I'm sure all contestants though about, but hey sarge pulled and played it well,we had an epic fight,for reasonz otherwize, you probably wouldve won this game,for your hard work,I feel bad for being here and not you being in my position,this is not a make up but simply err,uhmm you know what I'm bad at this.. the only thing I can say right is I trusted you ,and we were both in wrong..your stil an ass lol,! ANTM.lol
4564 days 5 hours ago
SweetRem
Yingyang- one of our babes, wish you were active,grts on making it far..bit unfair on thee others.

Eshy- I'm sorry ,many people and honestly I ,ddnt believe you played and forught hard to make it to top four,I had made enemies ,but you on the other hand,your lovable,grts on makin it to top 5
4563 days 3 hours ago
johnoliver96
you forgot me sweetrem :P
4561 days 14 hours ago
Mittens
Just putting it out there, I never actually flipped LOL

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!