This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

4567 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
Final 4, you have outlasted 16 of your fellow players to make it this far. Today it's time to pay your respects to these who have fallen. You have until the final challenge begins to post a short statement on each of the eliminated player's time in the game. I will gradually be posting their final words. If you get online and don't complete your final words before the final challenge then you may not compete. So take your time but make sure that you complete the ceremony :)
4567 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
20th: Zapperz1013 (Macholini) 7-1-1-1
19th: Lassidoggy (Lantana) 3-2-2-1-1-1
18th: Jennigurl300 (Lantana) 8-1
17th: Ameridol (Lantana) 6-1-1
16th: Bdreezy15 (Macholini) 6-3
15th: Qwerty3000 (Macholini) 6-2
Milkisgood (Macholini) 3-2-2 *7th voted out but won return to game challenge*
14th: MattyB (Macholini) 5-1
13th: Whizzy029 (Lantana/Mantana) 6-6(0)
12th: Subfriend (Macholini/Mantana) 6-5(0)-1
11th: 49288 (Macholini/Mantana) 7-2-1-1
10th: Johnoliver96 (Macholini/Mantana) 7-1-1-1 (1st Jury Member)
9th: Mittens (Lantana/Mantana) 5-1-1-1-1 (2nd Jury Member)
8th: Milkisgood (Macholini/Lantana) 6-1-1 (3rd Jury Member)
7th: Leacroft (Lantana/Mantana) 3-2-1-1 (4th Jury Member)
6th: Yingyang (Lantana/Mantana) 4-1-1 (5th Jury Member)
5th: Eshy (Lantana/Mantana) 3-1-1 (6th Jury Member)
4567 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
19th: Lassidoggy - Im shocked! This was a blindside and I want to know who the conspirator is...
4567 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
^ conspirator rofl the votes were all over the place
4567 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
17th: Ameridol - I just wish I could've been there for the challenge. Then maybe this wouldn't have happened
4567 days 8 hours ago
SweetRem
Zapper- didn't really get to play with you during the game,really unfair voted out 1qst but its the game.
Lassi- wow didn't think I'd be here and you would be there,I thougt I'd be  honestly out.
Jenni- jenni,I can't really say much about you because you ddnt stay long ,but played where you could,I thank you
Ameridol- went out by blindsight,don't know why you were voted ,but yuour were competition I assume
Bdreezy- personally competetive to spare
Qwerty - hardaworking fella, work did not pay off,unfortunately u were voted out,sorry.
4567 days 8 hours ago
joshg222
20th Zapperz
I really did not get to know you that well. If I did I wanted you got go far in this game.

19th Lassidoggy
I am really surprised that you went home. All of the votes were all over the place. I really wish you luck in tengaged.

18th Jennigurl300
Really don’t know you that well. Wish you luck in tengaged.

17th Ameridol
Don’t know you that well. You were so close to get back in the game. Wish you luck.

16th Bdreezy15
You were a real competitor. Sorry you were voted out. Good luck in the future

15th Qwerty3000
I really don’t know much about you. All I know is that you wanted me out. I really don’t care about that anymore. Good luck in the future.
4567 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
15th: Qwerty3000 - I got voted off. Big surprise. I just don't understand why my tribe can't listen to reason. I actually tried in thechallenge, unlike Joshg and Sarge. I think I got voted off because I didn't do well in the challenge, even though I did better than the two aforementioned players. A bad player is better than an inactive. And the scores in the challenge didn't make sense to me. I was going for a realistic tribe flag, like those on Survivor. I got extremely low scores, and it appears to me that I got them because my flag was basic and not a traditional Tengaged tribe flag. I hate to break it to you, but real Survivor flags don't have Tengaged avatars and fancy fonts on them. They are basic, like mine, usually even more basic than mine. I was also probably voted off for being "inactive." I am not inactive. I get on almost everyday, but school just started, and I'm in advanced classes, so I have a shitload of homework. This season happened at the worst time possible for me, when school just started, and I have cross country practice and two meets a week. I wish the best of luck to all of the guys. Well, at least some of them.
4567 days 7 hours ago
joshg222
14th MattyB
I think that you deserved to be in the game. Unfortunately you got voted off. Sorry!

13th Whizzy029
Wow! That was one crazy tribal. Somebody for our tribe found out you guys were going too voted out 49288. Sorry to see you go.

12th Subfriend
That was another crazy tribal. You ended up the same way as whizzy. Somebody found out the boys plan and the use the idol. Sorry.

11th 49288
You were voted off because someone on the boys tribe switch. Sorry that happen.
4567 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
13th: Whizzy029 - This was a rough season for me. Of course, I was eliminated cuz of a flipper :/ i helped my team win several challenges, and i hope they praise me for that!
4567 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
20th: Zapperz1013:  Never really talked. You were inactive.
19th: Lassidoggy: Surprised by your exit. You are very competitive normally.
18th: Jennigurl300:  Were you even in the game?

17th: Ameridol:  Like the name but apparantly the girls seen you as not worth keeping around.

16th: Bdreezy15:  Again victim of a guys alliance at the time. I would love to play in a group game with you again as you have potential.

15th: Qwerty3000:  Showed up for challenges but never talked to me so the group decided you had to go.

14th: MattyB:  You fell victim of someone having to go. The rest of us were in a 5 person alliance and unfortunately you were the 6th wheel.

13th: Whizzy029: You seemed like a nice girl but the guys were desparate and we found the idol at the right time that blindsided you out of the game. You should have lasted a lot longer in the game.

12th: Subfriend:  What can I say. I made a deal with some girls on the other tribe. The girls and guys thought you were going back and forth between the tribe. You were a casualty.

11th: 49288:  Your demise was that Josh and I ended up in a 5 person alliance with Lea, Britty and Sweetrem. Lea felt that having another guy go now was a good thing. I agreed. You were great in challenges though.

10th: Johnoliver96:  John John John!! Very strategic and great ally. But, I just was holding that grudge from that other blindside you did to me in another game. I know it was not right but a lot of people saw you as a threat. Great gameplayer and you always give people a run for there money.

9th: Mittens:  We never actually talked or anything. I knew nothing about you. Girls thought you were the one that flipped to the guys side on a vote. So, you were the first girl to leave the game after merge. Wish we would have talked more.

8th: Milkisgood:  Wow!! What to say!!  Rivalry sucks in these games and we have a huge one. You were playing behind the scenes to always get me out but this time I had just that little extra pull thanks to Lea and the girls. I dont know if we will ever end up on the same side but you are a huge threat in most games too.

7th: Leacroft:  The queen of strategy. You had this game all under wraps and I thank you for including me in your plans. However, you were a shoe in to win it all. Sorry, I had to betray and backstab to get you out of the game. I felt this opened the door for others who never stood a chance. Words were said but I forgive and apology for taking you out of the game. But, I needed to pull out from behind you.

6th: Yingyang:  You were inactive a lot. Never really got to know anything about you. You did last a while and commend you on making jury.

5th: Eshy:  Funny, everyone kept forgetting that you were in the game. You could have possibly been the flipper of the girls who voted with the guys once. I have no clue as you never really said much. You could have made it to the end had you been a little more active. You seem nice though.
4567 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
12th: Subfriend - shocker..i be their escape goat. :S like i said b4 i trying to make big move and allign with sweetrem.my plan is to be swing vote with sweetrem and take turn vote out other girls and guys. i dont want to be a player who just under the radar/ do nothing but its too late lol :P but i can see she always stick with the girls alliance. i also think she also dissapointed at me coz im not telling her 49288 will use the idol last tc ( its true coz that i dont know 100%). i told  her that im at the bottom of guys alliance so thats why girls targetting me easily.for guys sorry coz cant help u anymore. its a plessure to come back to bingo21's survivor and be part of this season. i think im rooting for johnoliver coz i think he is nice guy, has the spirit n team work. if my alliance with sweetrem become true i want to take johnoliver in this plan but its all ruined :D so good luck all see ya in finale
4567 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
11th: 49288 - umm i felt more blindsided than i did in japan! and u 7 voters made it that way! bingo ur an excellent host and i hope i play in one of ur games some othertime and with MUCH LESS betraying people!
4566 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
10th: Johnoliver96 - What can I say bingo. I stayed loyal to my team they betrayed me. I did my best to stay loyal to my alliance of sarge josh 49 and sub but sarge had other plans. I didn't spread any of these rumors that I'm getting attacked for. As for the last tribal I don't want to be perceived as a villain all I wanted to do was stir up drama and see what would happen. I hope you can consider me for a future season. It's been fun!
4566 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
9th: Mittens - I am so shocked! I honestly thought that the Girls were Solid.. obviously not. I am Speechless, there is nothing I can say!
4565 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
8th: Milkisgood - I did see this coming. I knew my time was short but I know I shouldn't have been evicted at that point. I blame Sarge, 100%. He even told me it was him. And the funny thing is I voted out subfriend. Well the guys better not hope I get that 2nd shot. Or at least Sarge better hope I don't. I'm sticking to what I know. Nobody else is smart enough to see to target Sarge first. He ALWAYS flips. And Leacroft is a sheep herder, people have to smarten up and get rid of her! She's picking off everybody one by one!

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!