This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3129 days 3 hours ago
BeastBoy
And honestly you might say that right now om3ga, but you never knew my gameplay which I would've explained if I made the final 2. Even writinglegend will attest to this. He knows I played an amazing game
3129 days 3 hours ago
Swagger55
Oh grats writing you really do deserve it
3129 days 3 hours ago
Writinglegend
Thanks Swagger. :)
3129 days 3 hours ago
BeastBoy
No hard feelings to anyone in this game, I all thought you were lovely :) even you swagger and om3ga who I didn't rlly talk to
3129 days 3 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Any jurors who would've voted for me if it was me and beast ??
3129 days 3 hours ago
Om3ga
3129 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
For anybody interested the idol twist this season was the idol trade based on Tuvalu's history as a trading port in the 19th century.

The premise was that if you found an idol you had to trade it to another player and in return you get an enforceable deal. E.g. Nightmare traded his idol to writing in return for the deal that writing could never vote for him.
3129 days 3 hours ago
Walkerbait27
:O
3129 days 3 hours ago
NewNightmare7
and it was the one time i find an idol too :/
3129 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Walker - Were you intentionally holding back in earlier challenges or did the FIC just really suit your skills?

Om3ga - You were one of the bigger characters this season, surprised by how reserved the majority of this cast was?
3129 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
smackdown found the merge idol at F5 but failed to trade it in time for it to be of any worth.
3129 days 3 hours ago
Om3ga
Om3ga - You were one of the bigger characters this season, surprised by how reserved the majority of this cast was?

not really i was a huge threat to win
3129 days 3 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Walker - Were you intentionally holding back in earlier challenges or did the FIC just really suit your skills?

I was never intentionally holding back I wouldn't ever do that I just wasn't lucky enough to win
Yes that challenge suited me perfectly
3129 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Open Question
Why on earth did nnewman change his vote to nightmare in the revote?
3129 days 3 hours ago
Om3ga
Open Question
Why on earth did nnewman change his vote to nightmare in the revote?

Cause he is smart

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!