This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3116 days 19 hours ago
NewNightmare7
*Runs up to him and hugs him*

BLOWOUT...congrats!!!
3116 days 19 hours ago
Writinglegend
Yay! *shakes Walker's hand and hugs fellow players*
3116 days 19 hours ago
Writinglegend
*hugs Nightmare*
3116 days 19 hours ago
Om3ga
writing your geting a little tuchy
3116 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Shakes hand
U earned it no hard feelings
3116 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
By a 7-0 vote it's Writinglegend who walks away as the sole survivor. Stay tuned as we talk to the cast from this season, reveal fan favourite and more.
3116 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Hey Atleast I got 2nd place !!
3116 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
Writing - How does it feel to be the sole survivor?

Walker - Disappointed with the loss? Anything you feel you could have done differently to win or get a single vote?

Jurors - If the finals had been Writing vs Beast who would you have voted for to win?
3116 days 19 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Jurors - If the finals had been Writing vs Beast who would you have voted for to win?

I still would have voted for writing....beast played a good game but writing controlled more of what was happening
3116 days 19 hours ago
Om3ga

writing
3116 days 19 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Just such an odd, inventive way to win.

He turned on his original tribe, but was able to eradicate the idea that tribe loyalty was a qualification for winning... which almost always happens.  I'm not sure if it was completely intention... but I saw some intent towards it.  Very unique way to play.
3116 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy
What if it was me and walker nightmare?
3116 days 19 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Beast, if it was you and walker i would have voted for you :)
3116 days 19 hours ago
Writinglegend
Writing - How does it feel to be the sole survivor?

a. It really feels great to win. All of my hard work these past 39 days has finally paid off in the end. Every thing I did, every back I had to stab, and every move I had to make finally comes with the win. It's a really good feeling to get the gold.
3116 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Walker - Disappointed with the loss? Anything you feel you could have done differently to win or get a single vote?

I definately shouldve controlled my fate in this game and I'm not disappointed I'm proud I got this far f2 is not often achieved by me especially after winning that crucial challenge

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!