This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Emmaleighs talk session

Topic » Emmaleighs talk session

4175 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
I am actually very happy. I had always thought that if I were gonna bring back models from precious seasons they would have to be the best models from that season so that it could make some fierce competition, but when I brought you back in the game it reminded me that my job is not to have the best models all in one season so that there can be an epic season (even though that sounds really appealing I must say) but it is to take models that could not exactly grasp the concept of high fashion and help the learn so that they could apply it anywhere they feel like. So as it was a learning experience for you it as well was one for myself.
4174 days 15 hours ago
Tevin1001
well I'm so happy that I was one of the ones to be brought back and am now the only one left.  Thank you so much for this opportunity.
4172 days 6 hours ago
Leacroft
No problem anything to help the future! Is there anything else you would like to talk about or is that it?
4172 days 6 hours ago
Tevin1001
I think I've heard everything I needed to to get me through the rest of this competition.
4172 days 6 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay *smiles and stands up*
Well it was very nice to finally have a conversation with you! *hugs Emmaleigh* good luck on Saturday and Sunday!
4172 days 6 hours ago
Tevin1001
Thank you again so much!! 

*stands up and hugs Kandi*

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!