This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Emmaleighs talk session

Topic » Emmaleighs talk session

4176 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
* Emmaleigh and myself walk into the living room and take a seat*
4176 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
*smiles*
Well aren't you a familier face?!? I must say before we start that you have in these past few weeks done a complete 180 in the competition. Your growth is tremendous and your passion is equivalent to that also. And during this session you have the ability to ask me questions that can either help you for your future here or for any concerns you may be having. As I will also ask you questions and try and help you out also.

So let's start off pretty basic. How are you holding up after such a long competition?
4176 days 8 hours ago
Tevin1001
I definitely have to say it's been tiresome but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  If it was easy, everyone would do it.  This business is only for the strong...and just like you said in the current challenge...I feel like I've gotten stronger and stronger throughout this competition.
4176 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
That is very good to hear. I can completely agree with the tiresome comment especially as a judge I always had to make sure that I was on schedule (even though sometimes I was a bit off) and sometimes I would spend around 5 hours just to choose who I would eliminate.

Something I would like to bring back from the history of this season and how it begun was actually because of you! You always would come back to the group especially when it visibly had ended 200 day prior and it wa at that moment where I said you really seem to want to continue or to start over. What was your reasoning behind being so dedicated to wanting to return?
4176 days 8 hours ago
Tevin1001
Because I'm a fighter.  I really feel like on the last season I was THIS close to being the one eliminated.  It was that elimination post that was looming when the last season went stale.  I wanted this competition to comeback/continue to show that if I was not eliminated in that last elimination that I was not going to go down without a fight.  I really wanted to show that I will fight for this win.
4176 days 7 hours ago
Leacroft
*nods*
Okay.

So now moving on to this week how are your feelings towards the song that you had to depict?
4176 days ago
Tevin1001
I'm so happy that this was the song you chose for me.  I really feel like it suits me perfectly for this competition because even with all of the bad critiques I had gotten I kept pushing through them and searching for those better photos and have finally come out on top like I wanted to.  I feel like this song gives me the strength to really push through and get to the finals.
4175 days 23 hours ago
Leacroft
That is exactly why the song was chosen for you and it was probably the easiest of songs to assign to any of you girls the whole entire week!

Let's move on to past contestants. I at some point or another will do this with all of the remaining models during their interview. I will say a name of a past player and you could give a brief sentence or paragraph on how they did in the competition and had they not been eliminated when they were if you believe they would still be in the competition.

So first up we have Rockii.
4175 days 22 hours ago
Tevin1001
Not dedicated.  I honestly don't think she would still be here if she wasn't eliminated when she was.  It's not hard to talk and she just didn't.
4175 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay what about Simon?
4175 days 21 hours ago
Tevin1001
Was great to see a male in the competition but not experienced enough.  I think once he gets a little more knowledge of the fashion industry he'll be able to get further!
4175 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay last one, Charlye?
4175 days 20 hours ago
Tevin1001
Ooooh Charlye.  1 word for her was threat.  The second I saw that she was also brought back from Season 1 I was nervous.  She was such a frontrunner in the first season and started out in this competition as the person to beat.  I admired her and all the photos she submitted.  I was shocked to see her go but also...relieved cause I knew once she was gone that frontrunner seat was open and I was determined to take that seat.
4175 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
That is good to hear! Speaking upon threats in the game, only 4 models remain in the competition. Other then yourself who would you believe has to largest chance of winning this competition? And let's just choose one model as an answer haha.
4175 days 20 hours ago
Tevin1001
Grace
4175 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
Grace! Okay and why would you say Grace over the other two models?

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!