This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Emmaleighs talk session

Topic » Emmaleighs talk session

4186 days 15 hours ago
Tevin1001
Because she has consistently been at the top.  She knows what she's talking about when it comes to photos and I feel like she might be the one to beat.
4186 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
And now knowing that not taking the placings of the first part of the semi- finals into consideration. Between Ray and Karina who do you think does not pose a threat to you?
4186 days 15 hours ago
Tevin1001
Ray...
4186 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
And why would you say Ray over Karina?
4186 days 14 hours ago
Tevin1001
Karina has consistently done better than Ray.  Not saying that Ray is not a good model...she got 1st in the first part of this challenge...but Karina seems to be more dedicated to the competition.
4186 days 14 hours ago
Leacroft
*nods*

Alright. Now you have been in the competition. Longer then anyone else in history also being the only one never to be eliminated do you feel like you are a deserving candidate for being the best model in the history of Lea's Next Top Model even though you may not have the best track record?
4186 days 14 hours ago
Tevin1001
Yes I do think I am a deserving candidate because the winner shouldn't just be someone who can submit a good photo.  It's someone who learns with every critique and constantly grows.  Also...being the longest ever contestant in this competition shows my determination to do better and get better.  Lea's Next Top Model is not just a pretty face...but so much more...and I believe I have that "much more"!!
4186 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
So we have talked about you being the only model in the competition to never be eliminated once. This means that you have seen every single photoshoot and this you participated in it also. What would you say was your favorite photoshoot out of both seasons?
4186 days 11 hours ago
Tevin1001
So I just went back and looked at all of my photos...and I'd have to say my favorite would have to be the "Powerful Duos" photoshoot.  Not only cause it was my first ever FIrst Call-Out but because it's the time I felt like...I can WIN this competition.  Yes I've been determined to stay but for a while thought I was just second best...this was my turning point.
4186 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay last question before we temporarily turn the tables and you can ask me any questions of your liking. Why do you feel you are deserving of winning this competition?
4186 days 8 hours ago
Tevin1001
Like I've already mentioned before...I am a fighter.  I have been beat down with some harsh critiques been have come back fighting each and every time.  I also believe that I have the whole package of what Lea's Next Top Model should be.  I can hand in some really great photos, do tasks on time but also can speak eloquently enough (in my opinion) to represent Lea's Next Top Model properly.  I am ready to be the face of this competition.
4186 days 8 hours ago
Leacroft
*smiles* that is very nice to know!

Now you have the ability to ask me any questions you would whether it be about your past, in the game or anything like that. Any question I would try my hardest to answer. So when you are ready you may ask away!
4186 days 8 hours ago
Tevin1001
Is the only reason why I was brought back is because I was the first to show interest in the competition continuing?
4186 days 7 hours ago
Leacroft
To be very honest that played a HUGE part in my decision. Had it been other wise I would have brought back Anica, Charlye, and Skye maybe even Nicki or Amelia had the others not been  able to make the season but you were the main/ only reason that I brought back the season and I found it only appropriate to have you be number one on the list for models to come back.
4186 days 5 hours ago
Tevin1001
Now knowing are you happy with your decision to have brought me back rather than 1 of the others?

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!