This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Season 3 Forum

Topic » The Elites Season 3 Forum

1391 days ago
hawlie307
- responding to text -
See im not about to do this. Text back with a name plz
1391 days ago
Brandonh1
Kat: Aww thank you *Laughs* And I'm glad she enjoys it

CF: I told you *Sips her tea from a straw* Fun shade y'all relax
1391 days ago
Tommy123
*Tommie texts Kat*

Tommie: hey gurl
1391 days ago
hawlie307
Kia: By the way have u spoke to Minh-Ly
1391 days ago
Brandonh1
Kat replies: TOMMIEEE Baby what's up
1391 days ago
Brandonh1
Kat: Not really, We're cool but I don't talk to her that much anymore since the reunion I realized she didn't have my back so nahh I see her here and there when I walk into my store but that's it (LOL JUMPED BY YOU)
1391 days ago
Brandonh1
Kat's Confessional: Tommie is like one of my REAL Hialeah friends I've known her just as long as I've known Jack and the Beanstalk so having her around is gonna be amazing
1391 days ago
hawlie307
*Kia laughs nervously*
Kia: I just don’t know what to do about her and ChiChi

Confessional: So me and Kat are cool now. But me and ChiChi did jump her at the last reunion and you can forgive but you can’t forget.
1391 days ago
Tommy123
Tommie replies: not much gurl just bored lol
1391 days ago
Brandonh1
Kat: Yeah I'ma keep it real you and I got past what we had but Chi-Chi I'm not sitting in a scene with that bitch I know that's your blood but you know I can't

CF: I know yall are like what is she mad with Minh-Ly but now friends with Kia Minh-Ly was my sister and didn't help me at all Kia was not Kia and I have had issues for how long now
1391 days ago
Brandonh1
Kat replies: Haha come over to my place before we head to that dinner we can chat
1391 days ago
Tommy123
Tommie replies: on my way hahaha
1391 days ago
hawlie307
Kia: *laughs* yeah I know. Anyways I gotta go get ready for this dinner.

Confessional: I understand Kat not wanting to talk to ChiChi. I really do. But y’all already know how i am family. Let it be known if there is any disrespect coming from her it’s about to be the reunion all over again.
1391 days ago
Brandonh1
Kat: Okay yeah I'm about to chat with my friend Tommie so I'll see you later *hangs up*
1391 days ago
Brandonh1
Kat would pour drinks for her and Tommie-

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!