This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: City Rivals Season Forum

Topic » Bad Girls Club: City Rivals..

1398 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
*Alex would laugh and nod her head.*

Same, me too, dawg. I feel like this is gonna be such an insane experience *Laughs* So, what makes you a bad girl?
1398 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
*tiffany would walk into the bar*
tiffany: hey girls
1398 days 11 hours ago
KaylaaS
https://i.imgur.com/BU3wOgl.gif
Ciarah |23| "Brookie cookie"
Im 23 and im from Brooklynnn! Growing up in Brooklyn has taught me a lot, and is part of who i am. I love having fun and partying! And im excited to meet some girls.
1398 days 11 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
{ Simone snaps her fingers & flips her hair. }

Because I’m just THAT BITCH, no explanation needed. But fo real I feel like I just own who I am & I never apologize for it or make any excuses. { Simone shrugs. }
1398 days 11 hours ago
KaylaaS
(Also thx kaylee for taking the time to make the pics!)
1398 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
*Alex would see Tiffany and smile, giving her a firm handshake.*

Hey girl! How are you? I'm Alex. *Smiles*

Interview: This season's definitely got some bad ass bitches. *Laughs* I'm just seeing hot girl after hot girl and i'm like *fans self*
1398 days 11 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
{ Simone sees Tiffany. }

Hi, girlie.
1398 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
(You're very welcome Kayla! :)
1398 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
tiffany: hey i am tiffany
1398 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
*Alex would nod her head at Simone.*

I feel that. I feel that.
1398 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
*The camera would pan up a girls tattooed legs as she walks*

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wojc8g47H/

“I’ve been called a human firecracker before, keep poking and I’m gonna light your ass up”

https://media.giphy.com/media/iF7eSpe0ZkET7qpeMi/giphy.gif

Interview: I'm from the BX born and raised. Growing up, I got whatever the hell I wanted. I remember my dad would go outside, get in a car, and come back in with 5 to 10 stacks. My dad was a Latin King if you're from New York you know that's one of the most feared gangs up north they'd cut your head off and throw your ass in the Manhattan River. My father was sent to Rikers Island when I was 13 years old on some drug trafficking and organized crime charges, which left my mom to provide for myself and my sister. If you haven't noticed, I love tattoos; I got my first tattoo when I was 14. If I wasn't drawing, I was probably 3 or 4 blocks up bashing a girl's head into the sidewalk *Shrugs laughing* I mean theirs no rules in fighting right? *Nods* Okay…I know what I'm capable of doing to these girls, so just let me sip my Jack Daniels and draw me a damn picture. *Laughs*
1398 days 11 hours ago
KaylaaS
(No prob! So what do I do and where is everyone?)
1398 days 11 hours ago
shorondabubbles2
{ Simone would keep smiling, looking around. }

So far we all are cute! Yes to that, pretty girls club only.
1398 days 11 hours ago
hawlie307
Maya King | 21 | Bronx, NY | “May”

Confessional: I’m Maya King. I just graduated from college with a degree in psychology. Umm Growing up without a dad I had to learn a lot of things the hard way and I’ve had to work for every single thing that I have and I just don’t do well with ppl who don’t have that mentality.
1398 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
(Everyone's at this rooftop bar, meeting up and getting to know each other before going to the BGC Loft! :D)

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!