This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Blended Personalities

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Blended..

1446 days 4 hours ago
Judi
Just don't steal my shit ladies!

*laughs as I say this to two black females, not thinking anything of it.*
1446 days 4 hours ago
Sith
- flips hair -

I don't wanna say i run LA

but I RUN LA

- laughs -

i know it's been said before but i have connections on connections nothing MOVES around this city without me knowing

https://media.giphy.com/media/bLXAtFsPzxTR6/giphy.gif
1446 days 4 hours ago
Sith
- Looking at P

Why would i steal anything

i make my own money
1446 days 4 hours ago
Judi
LA and Hollywood are two different towns baby.....
1446 days 4 hours ago
Sith
- Laughing at P

Girl you know what i mean!
1446 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
*The Limo would pull up and pan up a women's leg as she steps out*

Time to run this bitch! *Looks at the driver as she steps out* Can you hand me my Dior bag, please!

Confessional: When I walk into the room all the attention will be on me because a bad girl just stepped in all eyes are on me period!

Brooke 24
Chicago, IL
The Southside Showstopper

Confessional: I moved out at the age of 18 and touched over $500,000 by the time I was 20.  I have appeared in music videos for Drake, 21 Savage, Meek Mills. I've been linked with guys like Fetty Wap, 6ix9ine, Tyga but buying me a Chanel bag or a pair of YSL doesn't mean I'm fucking him. I have a 3-year-old by Rapper Future I love my son and being here I want to further my modeling brand. I don't want to put my hands on anybody but I will!

'She walks up to the door and opens it*

What's up!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B84N7IqFE4R/
1446 days 4 hours ago
Judi
I don't know....some parts of Hollywood...you know....are....
*laughs awkwardly.*
1446 days 4 hours ago
Sith
- waves at Brooke

Nice to meet you
1446 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye awkwardly laughs off Penelope's microaggressive comment, unloading her bags as the two talk*

Confessional: I know she got that southern twang so she most definitely woefully ignorant, that's something we gon' have to work on while we here.
1446 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brooke walks over: Nice to meet you too, I'm Brooke
1446 days 4 hours ago
Judi
*Walking over to the cast photos, examining them, making faces as I play with the stickers.*
1446 days 4 hours ago
Sith
- Laughs as i talk to P

What do you mean some parts?
1446 days 4 hours ago
Sith
- hugging brooke!

HI i am Georgina and I AM THE HBIC OF HOLLYWOOD

- laughs -
1446 days 4 hours ago
Tommy123
*Ashlynn brings her luggage to one of the rooms and starts to unpack her clothes*

Confessional: Hey guys, I am Ashlynn but my nickname is Crazy Ash. I am from Somerdale, New Jersey and these girls are going to see why I am called Crazy Ash

*Ashlynn looks at the camera and smiles and winks*
1446 days 4 hours ago
Judi
Interview: I'm from the south, so people ALWAYS think i'm racist. I've had more black dick in me than Nicole Simpson, and I have like 100 black friends, they laugh at my KFC jokes! so I don't see the issue.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!