This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: Blended Personalities

Topic » Bad Girls Club: Blended..

1429 days 23 hours ago
Judi
Aww thank you, yeah call me whatever! except bitch! *giggles*

What is your name?
1429 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
*sees the other girls and smiles*
1429 days 23 hours ago
Judi
Confessional: The first girl I meet ran at me like I was trespassing onto the property, she stopped short so fast her shake and go wig almost flew in my face, but see this is my problem, I can't judge off first impressions....she seems nice.
1429 days 23 hours ago
Sith
Georgina my name is Georgina

The HBIC of HOLLYWOOD!
1429 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye swirls her glass of champagne around as she giggles to herself in a limousine. She glances up at the BGC mansion as they arrive at the gates and drive inside*
Well, damn!

Confessional: There's the age-old proverb, "You don't know what you got until it's gone." Well, when you're with me, you know you're livin' it up baby.

AKINYE, 22.
INGLEWOOD, CA.
THE WEST COAST WONDER.

Confessional: My soul brother Pop Smoke said it best, "Baby, welcome to the party!" I'm never not on the move, always at the hottest and latest clubs with A-Listers and pretty girls like myself. I usually never have issues with girls from the jump, I embrace friendships with other women because it creates a bond like no other.. I just hope these girls ready for King Ye.

*She steps out the limo and drags her luggage into the house with her, toting an Hermes Birkin bag on her shoulder. She steps into the house*
Hello?
1429 days 23 hours ago
Sith
- the camera would pan into Georgina Chin as it would have a pimple on it -

So where are you all from!
1429 days 23 hours ago
Judi
Why your name after georgia after you run Hollywood? *stares and blinks at Georgina.*
1429 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Hailey: Hi girls
1429 days 23 hours ago
Sith
Another pretty girl!!!!
1429 days 23 hours ago
KaylaaS
*smiles at everyone*
City to Hayley: hey
1429 days 23 hours ago
Judi
*adjusts weave that was laying across my breasts, and placing my bag down as I sit on a cushy pink BGC chair.*
1429 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
*Akinye rushes over to the girls, ditching her luggage at the door*
Oh my gosh, y'all so pretty!
1429 days 23 hours ago
Judi
Confessional: These girls are staler than the MAC lipstick I found at the bottom of my luggage while packing for this shit.
1429 days 23 hours ago
hawlie307
Hailey: Hi City

Confessional: Awkward...
1429 days 23 hours ago
KaylaaS
Confessional: I'm so confused right now, everyones talking to everyone and i havent met any of the girls yet

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!