This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Contract Negotiations!

Topic » Season 2 Contract..

1421 days 18 hours ago
Sith
Hey everyone as we approch Finale Night and Reunion Weekend i have some minor details for season 2 that will come later on in the summer time.

For Season 2 the cast will be relocating to Miami for the enitre to launch or expand on their business ventures. We will not be jumping in between cities like we did in season one instead we are focusing everything in one city.

Below you will post whether your current character is returning or you are going to play a brand new character. Also you will propose a brief storyline for your character for season 2!  if you are a returning character you will talk about what your character brought to the table in season so far and this storyline of theirs can be expanded into season 2 also speak on current dynamics which your character fall in.

If you are a new character or going to play new character please detail what storyline your character have to offer for season 2 and how your character can effect the current cast dynamic.

I will read each of these and i will let you know if your current or new character will be approved for season 2.
1421 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
(ooh this is fun & something new to try! <3)
1421 days 18 hours ago
Sith
(Thank you! i thought it would be something a lil cute than normal apps)
1421 days 18 hours ago
Sith
Lol talk about what your character can bring next season go into detail
1421 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Periodt
1421 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Okay!
1421 days 18 hours ago
Sith
Evanna is pouring much of her time and effort into her businesses: investing in properties around the world and opening a marijuana dispensary. As she is now opening a shop in the heart if South Beach. But after intensive therapy, Evanna is determined to bring a new and enlightened perspective to her group of friends by trying to play all sides. However, her tactics goes awry when Evanna is accused of being fake and spreading nasty rumors. Backed into a corner, Evanna is quick to defend herself against the vicious charges.

Dynamics:
Evanna closely bonded with Kayla and KB, i am sure during the upcoming season and after the reunion the bonds will be tested.
Evanna is at Odds with Jackie and Kia there is no telling what is in store with their future relationship.
Evanna and Kat have to clear up where exactly they stand at the current moment
Evanna relationship with other cast members is TBD
1421 days 18 hours ago
Sith
(I hope what i put above is some good insight on what i am looking forward to seeing from everyone)
1421 days 18 hours ago
Sith
Tonights episode will be up until tomorrow midnight
1421 days 17 hours ago
KaylaaS
Next season kayla will show her struggle to stop drinking since it is one of her main issues. Will she attend rehab? She is going to furthur her career and meet new ppl, traveling more and more. Her character will evolve more and you will see her struggle with some of the relationships with her friends and maybe someone else..

Dynamics
KB and Kayla have bonded a lot in season 1 and KB has become a true friend to kayla. She believes that kia isnt good for Kayla and thats where things get messy..
Kia and kayla have been close friends for a long time, but will it last?
Evanna and kayla have bonded and it looks like a start to a new friendship!
Kat and kayla have talked a few times, she is really chill and that is just the person kayla likes to be around.
1421 days 17 hours ago
hawlie307
(Lol Kayla ur whole story is based on me so I guess I’ll be returning)
1421 days 17 hours ago
Tommy123
Carly is still writing and producing her songs in season 2 but her brother, Ryan decided to move back to their hometown because he doesn't want to interfere with Carly's music career. In Season 2, Carly will be seeing a new guy.

*********NEW CHARACTER*********

Andrew is 25 years old who is a gym coach. He is independent and athletic and sexy. Andrew met Carly when they were working out together but after Minh-Ly told her to go after him, Carly went to the gym the next day and asked him out and ever since then, Carly and Andrew has been together and even moved in together.

Dynamics

Andrew is supportive in Carly music career
1421 days 16 hours ago
crush
Minh-Ly is returning.

Minh-Ly has now opened a boutique, and is looking to expand in Miami. Kat is still her ride or die. Minh-Ly has had her fair share of drama in season one, so this next season she is trying to stay low key, but that does not work because Minh-Ly doesn’t hold her tounge, so a while in Miami she makes new enemies but also gains new friends and perhaps a new lover?
1421 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Katherine "Kat" Hernandez

Kat has now expanded Cafe Altro to three locations NY, ATL, and now in her home town of Miami Florida right off of the beach. Kat is now living in Miami to establish the new restaurant and ensure everyone is in line. Kat's Boyfriend Miles Robinson was recently traded to Inter Miami CF so he'll now be joining her in Miami. In Season 2 Kat's relationship with Miles will be tested after she's out at a bar with Tyler. Kat has opened a shoe boutique down the street from her restaurant. Kat during Season 2 wants to show where it pretty much all began for her as well as showcase a few of her other Miami friends who are not official cast members.

Dynamic:

Kat, Minh-Ly, and Jackie are still a trio
Kat and Evanna--Do not know where they stand anymore
Kat and Tyler--????? Sneaking Around?
Kat and Jala ---Don't get along
Kat and Kia---Kat doesn't care for Kia
Kat and Millie--Are now friends
Rest of Cast: TBD
1421 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Tyler Young

Following Season 2, Tyler's brand as a real estate agent expanded to new heights and he decided to move to sunny Miami Florida to now expand his brand on the East Coast. Tyler's relationship status with Chanel has not been confirmed. Tyler however during Season 2 was spotted out at a bar with Kat Hernandez. After filming wrapped for Season 1 Tyler's Mother suddenly passed away from a Heart Attack which left all financial burdens on Tyler to support his entire family. Tyler is not a fan of the new guys joining the cast specifically Andrew since they are both vying to be the Alpha Male on the show. What will happen when Miles confronts Tyler after rumors of him out drinking with Kat? Tyler's relationship with the rest of the cast has not yet been determined.
1421 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
Chic is returning for Season 2

In season 1 Chic was sort of the peace maker in the group and the nice girl. She still is but in season 2 Chic is in Miami because of her Baby Doll fashion line. Chic and Tyler are still friends but she is not dating him however...She has been seen with Chanel in Miami...R they romantically involved or are they friends. We will never know? This time Chic is in competition with Minh Ly still and has drama because Minh Ly opened a boutique around the same time the fashion show is around. DRAMA

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!