This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4514 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, everybody! Well, last night, you voted out the first two members of your tribe in a very heated Tribal Council. Now, we are down to the Final 14, and this is our final double elimination of the season. Two people will win individual immunity at the next Tribal Council, six people will win a clue to the newly placed Hidden Immunity Idol, and two people will be voted out! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 14, and immunity is back up for grabs!

For today's immunity challenge, the 14 of you will be split up into seven duos. Here are the duos!

Duo #1: George & Joe
Duo #2: Darius & TK
Duo #3: Dexter & Zak
Duo #4: Riley & Taylor
Duo #5: Cray & Steven
Duo #6: Axel & Jake
Duo #7: Ben & Deltrese

I will ask all seven duos one question. The first five duos to PM me the correct answer to the question will move on to round two. The two slowest duos are eliminated. Both members of the duo must PM me the correct answer to move on.

Then, I will ask the remaining five duos another question. The first three duos to PM me the correct answer will move on to the final round. The two slowest duos are eliminated.

Finally, I will ask the remaining three duos one final question. The first duo to PM me the correct answer wins individual immunity at Tribal Council. Also, the three duos remaining in the final round will all win a clue to the location of the new Hidden Immunity Idol!

So, here is your first question!

"If there are 196 legs and 126 eyes at a dog show, and all people and all dogs have the normal number of eyes and legs, how many people and how many dogs are present at the dog show?"

The first five duos to PM me the correct answer move on to round two! Good luck everybody!
4514 days 18 hours ago
etaco75
Tbh it's not quite fair
If your partner doesn't come online, why should you be held accountable for the other person being slow?
4514 days 18 hours ago
riley070391
exactly xD
4514 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
I'm here
4514 days 18 hours ago
Cray
Hi
4514 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
Hey guys!
4514 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius & TK and Axel & Jake are the first two duos moving on to round two!
4514 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
:*

Let's do this darius. (:
4514 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
We have our five duos! Here are the five duos in the order they completed the challenge!

1. Darius & TK
2. Axel & Jake
3. Cray & Steven
4. George & Joe
5. Dexter & Zak

That means that Riley & Taylor and Ben & Deltrese have been eliminated from the immunity challenge! Now, here is question #2!

"How old was Elizabeth Taylor when she made her movie debut and what movie was it?"

The first three duos to PM me the answer move on to the final round and guarantee themselves a clue to the hidden immunity idol!
4514 days 17 hours ago
riley070391
:(
4514 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
We have our three duos! Here are the three duos in the order they completed the challenge! These three duos will also receive a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol!

1. George & Joe
2. Cray & Steven
3. Axel & Jake

That means that Darius & TK and Dexter & Zak have been eliminated from the immunity challenge! Now, here is the final question!

"Who was the film director responsible for popularizing 'spaghetti' westerns?"

The first duo to PM me the answer will win immunity! Good luck to the three duos!
4514 days 17 hours ago
Milkisgood
Etacooooooooooooooooooo

ima double your ts :P
4514 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray and Steven have won immunity!
4514 days 17 hours ago
Cray
Yayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4514 days 17 hours ago
Milkisgood
As Cray and I werk our immunity necklaces :P
4514 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Werent we first..

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!