This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4514 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Congratulations Cray and Steven! Both of you are safe from Tribal Council, and have guaranteed yourselves spots in the Final 12! Also, George, Joe, Cray, Steven, Axel, and Jake will all receive clues to the location of the newly placed Hidden Immunity Idol! Now, it is time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Pekpek that they want voted out of the game! Everybody have until 6:15 PM EST Friday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Pekpek have been cast! Once all votes from Pekpek are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The two people from Pekpek with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!
4514 days 4 hours ago
TylerKeith
Oh. :\

As I just answered question 2. (dull)
4514 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am just waiting for votes from Dexter, George, Jake, Riley, and Steven.
4513 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am now only waiting on a vote from George.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!