This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

4528 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I said before that the answer was 31 times the word IMMUNITY was in the word search.
4528 days 16 hours ago
ZakAustin
Aww boo! I'm pretty sure my answer was 33 and I added 3 because I thought I skipped some. Lol
4528 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Join Rookies, anybody? I need people to talk to!

http://www.tengaged.com/game/49695
4528 days 15 hours ago
riley070391
oh lol
4528 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am just waiting on one vote from each tribe -- Cass, Falco, Britty, and Colleen!
4527 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all votes from Sapoa and Sixaola! I will start their Tribal Councils now! Good luck!
4527 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Britty and Falco have less than five hours left to PM me their vote! If they don't PM me, they will receive a self-vote!
4527 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have to close the voting an hour early, so Britty and Falco have one hour left!
4527 days 20 hours ago
sergeant
Can you just read the votes now?
4527 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am not expecting Britty or Falco to log on in the next 22 minutes, and even if they vote, it still would not affect the outcome. I will begin with the Tribal Councils now.
4527 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I would like to congratulate all of you for making it this far! We have eliminated half of the competitors that we started with! We started with 44, and now, we are down to 22! The finish line is in sight!
4527 days 19 hours ago
Ireks
the game will not finish this year I think
4527 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Probably not.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!