This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

4530 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Sapoa and Sixaola, getting your first look at the new Guacimal and Pacuare tribes! Andrea and Caroline, voted out at the last Tribal Councils! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 26, and immunity is back up for grabs!

Now, this will be one roller coaster of a week, because this week, ALL FOUR TRIBES ARE GOING TO TRIBAL COUNCIL! That's right! We are playing for individual immunity this week! One member from each tribe will receive individual immunity and a clue to the location of their tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol!

I will tell all of you this right now.....there is only ONE idol left out there! It may be on your tribe's beach, but there is only one idol left that is undiscovered and unclaimed!

For today's immunity challenge, I have posted a word search in the Images section of this group game! Here it is right here! http://www.tengaged.com/group/2975/images/9324f0d61ca2e3a970881cc2628a69f0

Your job is to PM me how many times you think the word "IMMUNITY" is in there! The one person from each tribe that is CLOSEST to the correct answer will win immunity and a clue to the location of the Hidden Immunity Idol!

Okay! If there are no other questions, you may now PM me! I will only reveal the results when I have received answers from all 26 competitors, to try and prevent people from different tribes from PMing the same answer! The one person from each tribe closest to the actual answer will win individual immunity and a Hidden Immunity Idol clue! Good luck, tribes! You have until 3:00 PM EST Wednesday to PM me your guess for this immunity challenge!
4530 days 13 hours ago
riley070391
omg i feel sooooooo stupid.
4530 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Post your answers on this blog! I would love to get it to Top Blogs!

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/CaptainTangerine/2265442/erotic-family-feud
4530 days 9 hours ago
TylerKeith
Can y'all vote for me reall quick please? (:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/3164/poll/the-caverns-poll-2-65666

Thanks!
4529 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hello, everybody! Glad we are back on! Now, I will give Ben, Cass, and Colleen a few hours to PM me their guesses for the immunity challenge! Hopefully, they can respond soon! Good luck, competitors!
4528 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I will give Ben, Cass, and Colleen three and a half more hours to PM me!
4528 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hello, everybody! It is time for the results of the immunity challenge! Now, Ben and Colleen never PMed me their guesses, so they are ineligible to win individual immunity!

Now, for the remaining tribe members, the correct answer to the number of times the word "IMMUNITY" was in the word search is............31!

For Sapoa, somebody actually got the exact answer (the only competitor to get the exact answer!), and that person is......
4528 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
JOE!! Congratulations Joe! You have won individual immunity and a Hidden Immunity Idol clue for Sapoa!

Now on to Guacimal! The two closest were Husein and TK, but the winner for Guacimal is.....
4528 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
HUSEIN!! Congratulations Husein! You have won individual immunity and a Hidden Immunity Idol clue for Guacimal!

Now on to Pacuare! The two closest were Britty and Dexter, but the winner for Pacuare is.....
4528 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
DEXTER!! Congratulations Dexter! You have won individual immunity and a Hidden Immunity Idol clue for Pacuare!

Finally, on to Sixaola! The two closest were Cray and Jake, but the winner for Sixaola is.....
4528 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
JAKE!! Congratulations Jake! You have won individual immunity and a Hidden Immunity Idol clue for Sixaola!

Congratulations Dexter, Husein, Jake, and Joe! All four of you are safe at Tribal Council and will receive a clue to the location of your tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol!

Now, each of you must vote one member out of your tribe! Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Both tribes have until 4:45 PM EST Friday to PM me your vote! If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing!

Also, even if you DON'T have an immunity idol clue, you are allowed to guess, and you can guess multiple times! There is still one idol out there! Whether there is still an idol on your beach, that's what you have to find out!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica, and we will be down to just 22! Good luck to you all!
4528 days 14 hours ago
riley070391
:O
gl
4528 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
And I just guessed. :0
4528 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Husein, what did you guess? (:
4528 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Husein guessed 28. Dexter and Jake guessed 27, and Joe got the exact answer.
4528 days 13 hours ago
riley070391
what was the answer

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!