This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

the burnout

Topic » the burnout

4862 days 5 hours ago
zacxingcai
2 people who i deem to be the lest worthy of being in the group will go up
4862 days 5 hours ago
hwest14
okay...so do we do anything?
4862 days 5 hours ago
zacxingcai
n the meentime talk to eachother get to now eachother each person has two nominations put them forward in the next 20 min and then i will reveal the first 2 that are safe
(the noms give me an idea of buullying  or worthyness
4862 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
i didnt do anything really worthy but i just know you more then you can imagine i even think your not the worst singer or best iam brutally honest to you if theres bad comments about you i will tell you if theres good comments about you i will tell you
4862 days 5 hours ago
DCSooner
ok cool
4862 days 5 hours ago
DCSooner
yeah i've had a bad start to this game, kinda "sleepwalked" out the gates but stick with me and you wont regret it
4862 days 5 hours ago
zacxingcai
ok
i am going to tell you while youve all been talking to etaco he has been my mole on the inside everything you said to him he told me
and i have to say guys i am not dissapointed with anything
4862 days 5 hours ago
zacxingcai
oh yeah safe list so far
etaco
a new person is
kasey
4862 days 5 hours ago
Jigger
You seem like really nice and friendlly people and I really like if i can be your bff.:)
4862 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
Haha guys sorry lol!
4862 days 5 hours ago
etaco75
Personally, I think Jigger had the best answer when I asked u guys. He said some nice stuff about u!
4862 days 5 hours ago
zacxingcai
he was truthful and didnt add anything nasty you should thank etacoyou have until i get out the shower then  i will put the noms up XD
4862 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
iam safe?
4862 days 5 hours ago
Jigger
Thanks a lot Etaco!:)
4862 days 5 hours ago
zacxingcai
yes kasey
4862 days 4 hours ago
zacxingcai
the noms are jdoerr and.....hwest

open group

zac xing cai's new tengaged bff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!