This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - JURY..

4541 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
I explained in my opening statement a lot of things that I did. NCFX you were the one worried all the time. Pming making sure you were not getting voted out. I always had a game plan since Day 1 and right after the merge. Actually, followed it through to the end.
4541 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
In closing Jury. You all have been great to play with. Got to meet some new people and if you think that I played a great game then I appreciate your vote. If you think NCFX was better then I understand. Thank you again for a great game.
4541 days 18 hours ago
NCFX
well if you think so sarge, simply post proof. I also had a plan since day one and stuck by it. Obviously it must have been pretty good seeing that im still here in the final two. I did worry, and i had every right to, however you claim to be in control at all time and be this "unstoppable" guy who never  thought he worried.
you sir are untruthful once again.
http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff406/Ncfx/?action=view&current=sargereallybro.jpg

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff406/Ncfx/?action=view&current=sargereallybro.jpg#!oZZ3QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1234.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff406%2FNcfx%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dsargeagain.jpg

i want this to be a nice tribal, but your bs is really not cool.
4541 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
NCFX I am not bsing...and hello Uni and I concocted that plan to see if you had the Idol. Uni was never voting for me and I knew that from that statement. That was a ploy to throw you off the track. I am not bsing I am telling the truth.
4541 days 18 hours ago
NCFX
proof?
4541 days 17 hours ago
MMMMM
* DEADBEATJONAH14 and sephirothken are not in the jury
I made a mistake in the topic :P sorry guys
4541 days 16 hours ago
sandman43
*walks in, crowd goes crazy*

hey everyone!

*sits down in the front row*
4541 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
NCFX I do not need to show screen shots of pm's. I played a strategic game since Day 1. You kept being worried that I was going to get people to vote you out. I didnt. I stuck to our Final 2 deal. Each elimination I knew who was getting eliminated and helped set up that tie vote so that I physically did not have to vote out BCl. I stuck to my word to the people I needed to and I feel I deserve the win as I played an all around game.

Hopefully, the jury will see what a great game I have played.
4541 days 16 hours ago
NCFX
i had a plan since day one too and followed through. ever bump it took me caused me to keep micromanaging the drama. you are not as much of a mastermind as you would think. If that was the case then you would have had an nerd jury with you and the girls during your first flop. i admit that kikirous made a great cover for you but it didnt make you a great player. I  know that if you cant even produce a single tid bit about your so called moves, then you dont deserve the title for a moment.
4541 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
NCFX...WOW!!! You are being so rude right now. I am regretting taking you to the Final 2. I should have given the slot to Unicorn seeing she and I are a lot better friends and she is more graceful like myself with things.  I played a great game and I have never once ever EVER had to show proof of what I did. I have won games like this before.  You may think that you did a lot in this game but to be honest. You were just a player that I agreed to work with to further my game. I knew I could trust you and Caliboy. Needed to have that to make this game go the right direction.

I did not want a jury of all nerds. Having the girls on the jury to is an even mix. I am letting the players decide. Lets just leave it at we both played a good game and had our own ways of getting to the Final 2. Leave it in the hands of the jury.
4541 days 15 hours ago
NCFX
Not trying to be rude. I just wanted you to see that you are being unrealistic in how you are in review of this game. Both of us played strong  enough gameplay to stand out.
4541 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
I agree not taking that away from you. Just trying to show people my aspects of the game too that they were not aware of. Of course, the host knows exactly how the two of us played...lol
4541 days 15 hours ago
NCFX
yah ive had confessionals along the way too. so we will see
4541 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
This is a tought vote for me.

NCFX I feel you played a great game similar to mine however I did not make it to Finals like you did

Sarge you played the game similiar to Russell Hantz I guess but not as devious and had better intentions

However stuck on voting someone who was loyal all around

or one who seam loyal to a few and just had a few mistakes or so with getting his hands a little too dirty.

Both sides I have played in this game I know how tough it is and hmm Idk playing the loyal side is a whole lot easier then what Sarge had to do, but in my retrospect to me I feel you didnt have to do all fo that, but thats debateable since you are in finals and etc. So congrats to you both as again you guys both played a great game and respect you both.
4541 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
Thank you Caliboy. You are a great player in retrospect as well. That is another reason I had to vote you out of the game. You, like NCFX and Unicorn were all equal candidates to easily make Final 2.

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!