This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - JURY..

4541 days 19 hours ago
NCFX
@kikorus. You should vote me because i am consistent. I didnt waver in my plans to take out the better players in this game. You were on my list due to your sheer amount of wins and my thoughts that you flipped with the hotties.

@sephiroth. I do think being targeted was a great motivator. I was only 100 safe when i had immunity, and i made that show at tribals. I was always vocal about how i felt and i think i played this game as honest as one can be(to an extent).

@Caliboy. I think that i deserve to win this game over the two of us(sarge and I). Sarge may have thought that his rouge went undetected but there were plenty of times that he was frantically pming us in fear that we would evict him. Now tell me, what kind of "Mastermind" spends hour pming us in fear. sounds like he wasnt all in control
4541 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
I still disagree with NCFX comments. I never was a floater. I always knew what was going on and "I" was the one who got rid of Jonah first. I sided immediately with the girls to get him and Seph out. NCFX is blowing smoke at you. Everything I said about my strategy is true and please vote for the person who played the most strategic and that is me.
4541 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
I am not going suck up for jury votes. I laid it out there for you about my whole strategy. Like I said every tribal council that I was involved with I knew exactly who was going as majority of the time I was the one who planned their demise.

Caliboy's question. I played different in that I started from Day 1 organizing an alliance and I knew where all votes were going at all times.
4541 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
One more final thing. If People believe me not. Whether I win or not. Our host will tell you in the end who was playing since Day 1. I made confessionals to him on a regular basis and he knew that I played one heck of a game.
4541 days 18 hours ago
unicornangel_32
hi guys..congrats on f2.

first of all, besides u 2 is there any others u think should be in ur place and y?

second, if u could change anything about ur gameplay during the game would u? how?

gl to the both of u
4541 days 18 hours ago
sephirothken
Sarge, No you didnt. here ill show you XD.
4541 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
first of all, besides u 2 is there any others u think should be in ur place and y?

second, if u could change anything about ur gameplay during the game would u? how?

Yes, I would say Amf and Caliboy. AMf was a beast at the challenges and deserved to be in Final 2 for that fact. Dominating 3 challenges in a row is a true sign of a Survivor.

Caliboy for the fact that he did play an honest game staying loyal to the people in this game including myself who were thought to have had his back. Had it not been for that Idol blindside I think he could have possibly made it all the way to the end.

If I could change anything would have been to be more upfront with people if I was voting them out of the game. I played "like a snake" behind the scenes and few vote offs blindsided people who never saw it coming. I would go back and tell them sorry, I have to vote you out.
4541 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Seph, I sided with Uni and the girls and decided you needed to go next. I knew you were too much of a threat in the game. NCFX may have saw that too and helped vote you out as well.
4541 days 18 hours ago
sephirothken
check the pictures XD. i agree that you made a good play, but off MY MOVE.
4541 days 18 hours ago
sephirothken
and thats why your not getting my vote
4541 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Seph...I had my own plan. Did not even know about yours. Ask Uni...she will tell you right at the merge I told her that the guys were coming for her first and that we should take Jonah out.  Seph you are not on the jury are you?  If you want to vote for the person who did not play the best overall game I understand. But, my game was not off yours. I did not even know all that conversation you were having with other people. I had my own conversations with people without you.
4541 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Seph you are not one of the jury members. I just checked.
4541 days 18 hours ago
sephirothken
alright then but the first post alluded to itlol. i want proof though. not words
4541 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
I know what I did in this game. I played a great game. I never floated behind other people. I pm'd people a lot to make sure plans that were set in place were staying that way. Floating behind other people is never my style. I stuck my neck out flipping to the girls side to get out 2 strong contenders then flipped back to take out the female threats.

I did honestly always know who was being voted out and at what times. I cannot show you real proof as there is so many pm's....lol  But, talk to a few people like Unicorn and you will know that all of this is true. I just want people to know. Just cause I never said right out loud at tribal that I was not aware and pulling strings for things to happen. I do not lie at Final Tribal ever. If I thought I played a bad game I would gladly let everyone give it to NCFX. This is not the case at all.
4541 days 17 hours ago
NCFX
^
Suspicious.
thanks for the insight kenny.

Sarge explain then. I think i played as much of a game as you.

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!