This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Jacare

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Jacare

4539 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
i have wierd feeling we will be getting mail to play next season
4539 days 21 hours ago
talldude_1031
give it up
he said that last year that he was on season 22
4539 days 21 hours ago
BBlover96
i dont remember him saying hes on S22
4539 days 21 hours ago
talldude_1031
yeah he did
he is always saying that
4539 days 21 hours ago
Laurafan
lmao
4539 days 19 hours ago
thatmistahmatt
Talldude, I wasnt even on Tengaged when Survivor 22 was on. Silly little liar. Ive always said that i was in application process last year for 24 and told everyone when i left for filming. Its cool though. Just wait a bit and youl see. Hell ill even mention you on finally. I already talk about tengaged on the show.
4539 days 19 hours ago
thatmistahmatt
finale*
4539 days 19 hours ago
talldude_1031
wow! u always say u going on survivor when ur like 16
give it up no one believes u at all
its kinda sad that ur living a lie
i dare u to give us names for the people on survivor 24 and when that cast list comes out lets see if u get 1 name right
4539 days 18 hours ago
MMMMM
I have started thinking about the Heroes vs Villains and let me tell you that Laura and Talldude WERE the two most villainous players in my seasons and they most probably will be in it.

Talldude, even tho you played pretty intense in your seasons, Laura played better. She lied about getting banned to win a challenge, turned 2 really close people against each other, controlled pretty much EVERYONE and made finals. Don't worry dude, you still have time to show what you're made of ;)

thatmistahmatt said he was on survivor 24 and i believe him because i did notice when he left for around 50 days and those dates matched the ones of the filming of season 24 which was filmed this summer immediately after South Pacific. And if sephirothken is really Kenny, that's another proof that thatmistahmatt would be potentially telling us the truth. Matt, I really hope you did good and when i will be watching i'll be like WOW I KNOW HIM!! and i will be rooting for you :)

Hotties vs Nerds is nearly over and I must say it was a VERY good season. It wasn't the best, but it was full of drama/competitiveness/backstabbing/lying/revenge. Congrats to all three unicorn ncfx and sarge. Some may have not seen it, but a lot has happened during this season. You played really hard guys <33 And I can't wait for that final challenge which will be tomorrow at 4 pm est and everyone is invited to come watch.

- Mike "MMMMM" the host.
4539 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
tbh i cant believe these ppl r so stupid to keep sarge around and control them, kind of hilarious
4539 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
Jealous BBlover it was not you :P   I never controlled everyone. Like I said everything behind the scenes will be revealed in the Final Jury.
4539 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
i played enough already sarge
4539 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
jealous of what? im confused
4539 days 5 hours ago
Laurafan
I actually do know some Survivor 24 spoilers. But i wont post them in public because they came from missyae who is always accurate. if you want to know just message me lol
4539 days 5 hours ago
Laurafan
and ily 2 MMMMM<3333 thank you for the forum love<33333

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!