This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Jacare

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Jacare

4536 days 5 hours ago
MMMMM
Waddup Jacare.
Pm me your votes. Cannot vote for uni as she won today's immunity challenge.

==Questions==

unicornangel_32: It's your first immunity. How does it feel?

sarge455: You and NCFX had a confrontation after tribal last night. Will that influence your vote tonight?

NCFX: Is your head on the chopping block?

Kikorus: Are you in a good position right now?
4536 days 5 hours ago
unicornangel_32
It's your first immunity. How does it feel?

it feels great. i am glad to finally win a challenge
4536 days 5 hours ago
MMMMM
unicorn: it also means that you are safe from the vote. That's a first since merge. Do you think you would have been the one to leave have you not won immunity?
4536 days 5 hours ago
talldude_1031
YEAH UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIN THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4536 days 5 hours ago
Kikorus
Kikorus: Are you in a good position right now?
i dont know because maybe hiden immunity will be played
4536 days 5 hours ago
talldude_1031
UNI FTW!!!!!!!!
4536 days 5 hours ago
unicornangel_32
it also means that you are safe from the vote. That's a first since merge. Do you think you would have been the one to leave have you not won immunity?

it's a toss up. i think if the guys could pull together then i would go but with sarge and ncfx not getting along to well after last tribal who knows.

thanks talldude
4536 days 5 hours ago
NCFX
i may be on the block. but my idol will save me this round. lets hope its not f2.....
4536 days 5 hours ago
MMMMM
unicorn: so its either ncfx and sarge tonight?
does that mean kikorus is safe?

ncfx: if you do have an idol, aren't you scared to expose your secrets to everyone?

Kikorus: Who is in the best position right now? Other than uni?
4536 days 5 hours ago
MMMMM
Update: I have 3/4 votes.
4536 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
SIts watching this as a jury member
4536 days 3 hours ago
talldude_1031
WOW
why would ncfx tell he has the idol
he could have decided who went
4536 days 2 hours ago
unicornangel_32
so its either ncfx and sarge tonight?
does that mean kikorus is safe?

it doesn't mean kik is safe. no one really knows how the others voted and the only person really safe is me...ncfx says he has an idol but does he? kik has been picked alot lately - will that change? sarge has been the only one not picked lately - does that make him safe? i don't know the answer to any of these ?'s - but i think they have all played a good game and for me this is a tough decision. gl guys and i truly hate to see any of u go
4536 days 2 hours ago
NCFX
@talldude
Everyone knew i had an idol since pre-merge. lol It would be stupid for me not to use it on myself.
4536 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
My vote is going to the person who I think deserves to be out of the game at this point. I was not able to be here due to family and Thanksgiving.
4536 days 2 hours ago
NCFX
and to answer your question, this stage is more about trust than about idols

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!