This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Jacare

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Jacare

4541 days 14 hours ago
sarge455
I have a feeling there is going to be another shocking elimination tonight. Just have that feeling as believe it or not this game has been played more behind the scenes then people actually know. All will be revealed in the near future.
4541 days 10 hours ago
MMMMM
Alright I will read the votes.

If anyone wants to play an idol, it's time to do so.
4541 days 10 hours ago
MMMMM
no one stands up.

First vote
Kikorus
4541 days 10 hours ago
MMMMM
Second vote
sarge
4541 days 10 hours ago
MMMMM
third vote
NCFX
4541 days 10 hours ago
MMMMM
fourth and final vote
Next person voted out of survivor Hotties vs Nerds and 6th member of the jury is
Kikorus

Kikorus, bring me your torch
*snuffs Kikorus's torch*
Your tribe has spoken.

Jacare, you just voted a very strong player. Hopefully, this was a wise decision. Three of you are left, but only 2 will go the finals. Who will it be? We shall find out very soon. Head back to your camp. Good night Jacare.
4541 days 10 hours ago
Kikorus
good luck guys i have great time playing this game
4541 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
Bye Kikorus. Hated to do that but you were a strong threat to win it all. Been a pleasure playing with you though.
4541 days 9 hours ago
NCFX
Good bye kikorus.  You were a worthy adversary.
4541 days 7 hours ago
unicornangel_32
bye kikorus u were a great player
4541 days 5 hours ago
Laurafan
THE BEST VILLAINOUS OF MMMMM'S GAMES WAS ALL UP ON DIS POST. LOVE YOU MMMMMM
4541 days 5 hours ago
sarge455
Congratulations! Unicorn and NCFX. We made it to the Final 3. We each had different journeys getting here but alas we made it here. Now, one of us have to go after tomorrows challenge. This sucks. 

Again, Kikorus you were a great competitor and glad I got to know you some but too much of a threat if you made it to the end. You were the silent but deadly player.
4541 days 4 hours ago
talldude_1031
uggg hate to break it u laura but i was and will always be the best villain to have played in MMMMM's group game
4541 days 3 hours ago
sandman43
laura, not being mean in all, but i agree with talldude... he's one of the best villians ever. And i have to admit, he probably could kick my ass in more ways than one. great villain laura, not as good as talldude though
4541 days 3 hours ago
BBlover96
You werent there!  lol tall is just bitchy no offense

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!