This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Jacare

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Jacare

4575 days 21 hours ago
MMMMM
Welcome Jacare to your next tribal. Pm me your votes. You cannot vote for Kikorus. Ncfx and Cali will receive their idol clues soon.

..............QUESTIONS.................

unicornangel_32: The hotties are getting fewer and fewer. Do you think you might be next? Also, how is your son<3 ?

amf7410: You are such a hard woking competitor. Does it suck not to be able to participate in 2 of the immunity challenges?

Caliboy: Is it an advantage to keep amf around since she can't participate for yet ANOTHER challenge?

sarge455: Do you think the advantages of the medallion of power are worth it?

NCFX: Is a hottie going home tonight?

bclrockschamp: Who do you trust the most?

Kikorus: For 2-3 tribals now, you have been targetted and almost gotten out. How does it feel not to be on the block again?
4575 days 20 hours ago
Kikorus
For 2-3 tribals now, you have been targetted and almost gotten out. How does it feel not to be on the block again?
i have now idea about who voted for me maybe girl targeted me maybe someone from boys andd i am very happy about that i have immunity
4575 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
I personally think that the Medallion of Power is not that great. I would give it away if I could to someone...lol
4575 days 20 hours ago
Kikorus
so would you give it to me i want it :D
4575 days 20 hours ago
MMMMM
Kikorus: what are the odds that a nerd voted for you last tribals?

sarge: Do you think it could have helped you if you were on time at the challenge?
4575 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
It probably would have gave me an advantage in the challenge. But, you never know. I could have still lost.
4575 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
Of course it does :/
4575 days 19 hours ago
MMMMM
sarge: do you think you will need it at next challenge, or you would rather wait?

amf: you've said it before but do you think it's gunna be you tonight?
4575 days 18 hours ago
amf7410
I think it is, but you never know with this game. If anyone wants to make a BIG move, come talk to me ;)
4575 days 18 hours ago
NCFX
If the  trend continues then i think a hottie will
4575 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
Ok with voting Amf now or later to me does not matter as long as we have the numbers for I know amf may b good at scrambling so Idk if smart to give her much time to do so as well for again anything can happen in this game.
4575 days 17 hours ago
sarge455
I dont know if I will need it or not the next challenges. But, we shall see if I survive if I plan on using it or not.
4575 days 17 hours ago
MMMMM
amf: at merge, 2 people from the nerds jumped ship to the hotties. What do you think happened since STOKES was voted?

NCFX: is there a slight possibility for a hottie to stay? If so, how big of a possibility is it?

Caliboy: so you're straigh out telling amf that it's her tonight for no other reason than that she might screw up your plans later on?

sarge: It would suck to not use it and then get voted out now would it?

**UPDATE: I have 3/7 votes. Make sure you pm me your vote.
4575 days 16 hours ago
NCFX
Theres a small possibility but id pick to evict amf 9/10 because of her/his physical domination mixed with her statement that she wants people to pm her for big moves. My big move is to stand my ground and say that im voting her tonight, not nessicarily due to the "Hottie" title, butmore based of the fact that she a physical threat in challenges, a dangerous social player in game. And a deadly final member being able to get jury votes from all Hottie jurers and most nerd based on her plays in this game.
4575 days 14 hours ago
Caliboy
Yes Exactly agreed with NCFX statement right there as harsh as it sounds it is true as I know there may be some scare tactics she could be doing in this game with wanting to make big moves or stuff like that but in my eyes its just time to get rid of it n secure a Nerds Finale
4575 days 14 hours ago
sarge455
Yes, it would suck being voted out now at this point and not using the Medellaion of power. But, all honesty its not that big of a deal.

BTW...the person starting some rumors, I know who you are.

open group

Survivor: Hotties vs Nerds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!