This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4654 days 2 hours ago
zmilner91827
Username -
Karma -
Color Level -
Why should you be my new BFF? -
What would you do for me? -
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) -
4654 days 2 hours ago
RockBaby357
RockBaby357
Black
Antwane is my brother and he gifted you
I would luv you and gift you a lot
yes! I have the T$
4654 days 2 hours ago
dmann
Username - dmann
Karma - 619
Color Level - silver
Why should you be my new BFF? - well, we have talked a bit in the past & i have made stupid choices involving ur games so i owe you lol
What would you do for me? - well if we were in a game i would pov u if u get nommed and i have pov, i would save you in stars, talk to you everyday, etc.
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - depends on how many $Ts i have atm
4654 days 1 hour ago
Nunley
Username - nunley
Karma - 749
Color Level - Silver
Why should you be my new BFF? - Cause I'm lame and boring and it contrasts your hyper and interesting personality :D
What would you do for me? - idk, be someone to talk to and occasionally play games with.
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - You know how I am, I like to gift the giftless but then also like to gift friends, so if I hadn't gifted you in awhile I probably would.
4654 days 1 hour ago
jasoncutie7542
Username - jasoncutie7542
Karma -79
Color Level - L green
Why should you be my new BFF? - im a cool nice laid back kinda guy
What would you do for me? -anything to be your BFF
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - It depends of how close our relashinship gets
4654 days 1 hour ago
Runner430
Runner430
Gold
Because you seem like a great person to be BFF's
Anything you want :P except math
Yes only if I had the amount of T for it.
4654 days 1 hour ago
1Swampy8
1Swampy8
718 (subject to change
Silver
I love meeting new people, and you seem cool <3
Depends on what you want
If I had enough T$ & 50 T$ to spare.
4654 days ago
CocoaBean
Username - Cocoabean
karma - 65 (played 2 games)
Color level - Orange
Why sould you be my new BFF? - You seem nice from ur blogs and stuff <333 And I would like to get to know you better as I do not have many friends on this site
Would you gift me if i asked and wanted the design really badly? Well at the moment im poor LOL but if I ever have some T's and we become really close yes i would gift u! <3 :')
4654 days ago
Insanity
Username - Insanity
Karma - 957
Color Level - Silver
Why should you be my new BFF? - My old one is leaving soon. :[ LolJk. I can cheer you up when you're down, talk to you whenever you want, and I think we could be BFF potential. :]
What would you do for me? - First I'd start by taking off that shirt. ;D LolJk.  I'll cheer you up, be there to talk, always have your back, etc.
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - If I had enough Ts, then yeah.
4654 days ago
taylor112399
Username - Taylor112399
Karma - like 781
Color Level - Silver
Why should you be my new BFF? - Surprisingly I'm looking for a new bff as well xD So i would be able to talk to you a lot and we could help eachother fully
What would you do for me? -Anything you want xD Join games with you, and support you and defend you always :)
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - If I knew you wanted it badly then of course. I would do anything for my best friend.
4654 days ago
iDannielle
Username - iDannielle.
Karma -Erm. Like 433.
Color Level -Brown.
Why should you be my new BFF? -B/c I need a new Biffles. We could always be more than Bestfranns (;
What would you do for me? -Errthang. Gift you every chance I get, Never ever vote you out :x And Blog about you lots <3.
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) -Duh..Isn't that like what Biffles doo..
4654 days ago
5651Omar
Username - Cant you read?! Its right above this ^^
Karma - 599
Color Level - Black
Why should you be my new BFF? - I see no reason why not. :|
What would you do for me? - idk. :S Talk to you I guess. You can spam your own shit i aint no secretary. I'll plus it though.
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - Ima be honest. Depends on how much money I'll have left over. Depends who shop. And depends what design.
4654 days ago
Zurks
Username - Zurks
Karma - 1263
Color Level - Gold
Why should you be my new BFF? - I'm nice, you're nice. Lets forget about Shadow for a little while OK...
What would you do for me? - When I actually focus, I'm  a good talker, I swear. I'm loyal and friendly and nice.
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - Not gonna lie, depends. Assuming I did win, we wouldn't be BFF's right away, we'd still need to get to know each other. After that, depending on my t amount, whether I had plans for it (i.e. shops fund), the price of the design, and whatever I could easily get it for 1t later would influence my decision.
4653 days 22 hours ago
cody_
Username - cody_
Karma - 1127
Color Level - gold
Why should you be my new BFF? - cuz u love me <3 lol. im nice, honest, and friendly.
What would you do for me? - anything u needed
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - depends what the price is and if i owe someone else on my gift list, but u would def be on my gift list. just below anyone else who gifted me if u havent yet
4653 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
Username - Spinner554
Karma - 311
Color Level - Green
Why should you be my new BFF? - We already play alot together and I would totes do anything for ya<3
What would you do for me? - Anything and everything really. Whatever you want xD
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - If I had the T$, yes.
4653 days 14 hours ago
Nick24678
Username -Nick24678
Karma -111
Color Level -light greeh
Why should you be my new BFF? -cause duh my hair rocks and we have alot in common
What would you do for me? -help you with premades in frookies and rookies
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly?sure (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) -Duh casue we have fun talking lol

open group

Zmilner's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!