This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4653 days 9 hours ago
disneygeek
disneygeek
black
im a very lovay friend
gift u when i can back u up in fights and tell ppl to evict me if were both ever nommed together
if i had theT$ and if i dif the amount of T$ i would have left
4653 days 9 hours ago
iluvda90s3D
Username -Keith
Karma -490
Color Level -Black
Why should you be my new BFF? - Im not sure to be honest, but I always look to find new friends
What would you do for me? - Idk depends
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - Well since you asked for the truth, I already got people on a giftlist I promised first but sure thing once there all done, I can definitely go for it, I dont mind
4653 days 9 hours ago
bryce
Username -bryce
Karma -90
Color Level -lg
Why should you be my new BFF? -becasuse i have always been an aqutence and i want to be more than that. and unlike most people im not applying for the gifts im applying because i know your an amazing person and if we are bffs there would be nothin more to ask for.
What would you do for me? -anything i could.
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) -if  i had the money i would cuz i know youd do the same for me.
4653 days 7 hours ago
austino15fffan
Username -austino15fffan
Karma -821
Color Level -Silver
Why should you be my new BFF? -i think we have a connection:)
What would you do for me? -join games talk with you if you are having a bad day
you can always come to me:)
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) -well it depends on how high we are in terms of friendship and if i have a good amount of t:)
4653 days 6 hours ago
rdude_1
Username - rdude_1
Karma - 302
Color Level - Brown
Why should you be my new BFF? - Because I think you are a cool guy and we get along wlel.
What would you do for me? - Talk to you, always be honest and upfront with you, and anything I could I guess.
Would you gift me if I asked and wanted the design really badly? (TRUTH is what I need. This question will not influence If you are accepted or not) - Well if I am being honest, I can't afford the designs most of the time, but maybe if I did eventually have alot of t$.

open group

Zmilner's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!