This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[48] Episode 11- Finale and Reunion

Topic » [48] Episode 11- Finale and..

2141 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
@Eric

Murders 1/3/4- Andrew

Murders 2/5/6/7/8/9/10- Christian
2141 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
in what world was christian being the killer a realistic choice
2141 days 12 hours ago
bambinoswag
Why did you do the duos twist for only one week?

Did any player ever guess Christian (or someone outside of the game) as the killer?
2141 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
@Chili

A world where every murder was already written up and the only thing a killer would've been able to do was the riddles. In a season that got so much interest application-wise, we didn't want to have someone sit on their thumbs for 2 months doing nothing and wanted everyone to have a shot at winning :D

The questions ended up equalizing out as no one ever guessed me as the killer anyway, so the random luck factor of someone stumbling onto the killer accidentally was gone and made it depend more so on the investigations to survive.
2141 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
What info would've been given out for the dinner had anyone attended?
2141 days 12 hours ago
EM002
What were your favorite moments from the season? 

What were some highlights from the final quiz?

Who were your winner picks?
2141 days 12 hours ago
EM002
Oh what was the threshold to join the dinner.. if there ever was one

Do you still have the points saved somewhere? Would love to know how they ended up!
2141 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
@Chase

4 deaths in two rounds was a bit excessive, plus we only had written two double murders and wanted to save the other for mid-game.

No one ever guessed me as the killer, had someone guessed Andrew as the killer they would've received half credit though.
2141 days 11 hours ago
Jaxon
bambinoswag (Chase)
36 minutes and 09 seconds
3rd Place

#IStandWithHer
#ChaseTrumpsThird
#MakeTengagedGroupGamesGreatAgain
#Robbed;(
2141 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
What info would've been given out for the dinner had anyone attended?
Oh what was the threshold to join the dinner.. if there ever was one

2141 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
@Eric

What were your favorite moments from the season? 
Ugh I have so many tbh, I loved watching this season. The Pebble Stans Anonymous (Husein/Joey/Chase) were hilarious to watch in their chat, Wyatt winning a case had me and Andrew screaming, Husein and Anthony's brawl, ugh too many to pick just one.

What were some highlights from the final quiz?

I'll do some from each contestant.

Alex- Just being in AWE, as he was the third to go and Joey/Eric had struggled with the SPARED/SCARED card answer, while he nailed it in one go, which largely contributed to his win.
Joey- Realizing the pairs meant only one card + his reaction to that
Chase- Guessing every number but the correct one from a range of 20-70
Eric- Your reaction everytime the killer guess was wrong LOL

Who were your winner picks?
Mine was John, I thought he was extremely logical and articulate enough to thrive in this game. However I cursed his ass and he went home early =[
2141 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Do you still have the points saved somewhere? Would love to know how they ended up!

0 - aiwfwyattroh (Wyatt)
6 - AlexTheGreat (Alex)
6 - bambinoswag (Chase)
8 - EM002 (Eric)
2 - Insanity17 (Husein)
0 - OATTY3 (Matty)
9 - OldNewz (Newz)
12 - rawr121 (Anthony)
5 - RealJacksonWalsh (Jack)
2 - TheEclipse (Joey)
0 - WitZ (James)
2141 days 11 hours ago
Lalisa
what was ur reaction to me being first boot
2141 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
@Chili

I was really sad because the twist really ended up screwing you out of the game and definitely knew you were going to put your all into the game. Definitely set the tone for the season being extremely close in regards to who lived and who died
2141 days 11 hours ago
bambinoswag
@Andrew - How would you rate this season overall compared to other TTRS seasons?

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!