This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for TTRS 48: Whodunnit?

Topic » Applications for TTRS 48:..

2222 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alex Jackson
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: ghrocky100
Karma?: 980
Color Level?: silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I love the TV show and want to play on of the TTRS seasons
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm the smartest person out of anyone else in this competition

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: player, killing would just be monotonous and there wouldn't be any mystery as to who the killer is
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I understand crime scenes and motives better than anyone else

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Big Brother
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: 11, the fights in it and the gameplay combined just make it fantastic
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: I'm assuming you don't mean from BB11 so Male- Tyson Apostol, female- Vanessa Russou they both are extremely intelligent and know they are, using that to their leverage
What is your competition on that show and why?: on BB I love the hiding the veto one

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): trivia and endurance

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active. got it

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season? of course
2222 days 14 hours ago
varlto
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alycia
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: varlto :)
Karma?: 1013
Color Level?: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: I joined 21/7/2017 :)

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I've never played whodunnit and I think it would be nice! :)
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm here to make friends. Obviously I want to win, but I want to be nice to others :)

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player, being the killer is boring tbh
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I'm calm, I like making friends, I like team work...

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Survivor
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Cagayan, so much drama and blindsides! Lmfao
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: It's gotta be Woo. He's a super friendly guy and wouldn't hurt a fly lmao!
What is your competition on that show and why?: I don't get it... like immunity challenges? If so, the memory one.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive posting and Trivia.

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: YES!
2222 days 14 hours ago
Ribbons
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]:
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: ribsor
Karma?: profile
Color Level?: profile
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 or 5 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: i LOVE whodunnit.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: i will cause drama and fight with everyone in the house.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player, cause i like to solve mysteries, master.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: Im so so so random & beautiful.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Paranorman
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Oh the first season
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: courtney aka anna kendrick
What is your competition on that show and why?: defeating all cartoon zombies in paranorman was rly hard.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Im good at trivia, speed, spamming, and having a good time.

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: YES.

---THIS ENDS YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE A TTRS ROOKIE---
2222 days 14 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Alexa Von Tranny
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: alexavontrayne@outlook.com
Karma?: 1718
Color Level?: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged?: a While

Why do you want to compete in this season?:i love whodunnit
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: im a ginger

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: player, i like to investigate
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: im good at life

What is your favorite reality competition show?: survivor
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: san juan del sur
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: julie, she quit and it was funny
What is your competition on that show and why?: the one where natalie spit on her titties on accident because she spit on her titties

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trivia, speed, puzzles

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: yes
2222 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Dylan T.
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: HeyImRaven
Karma?: 70
Color Level?: orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: about 8 months

Why do you want to compete in this season?: i love whodunnit and logic puzzles + i wanna test my mystery solving skills
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: Im a total wildcard. I could get all the clues i need easily and turn on people and make deals left and right.
Get ready for the flip flops of a century!!

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: I would rather be a player so i can compete with the others and test my logic and social skills
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?:
Making fast deals, common sense level 99+, making others targets if i need to, playing more sides of the mansion
What is your favorite reality competition show?: Big brother
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: BB CAN 3 for the twists and the strats people came up with
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: My favourite male player is Johnny mac from bb17 for his humor and my favorite female player is Sarah Hanlon from BbCan 3 for her social game and determination
What is your competition on that show and why?: The comps where their memory is tested and if they get eliminated a paint bomb blows up in their face

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Puzzles, Trivia, Social,

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: A non-live season is ideal for me
2222 days 10 hours ago
jwbrine
What is your name: Josh W.
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: jwbrine
Karma?: 113
Color Level?: Dark Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: about one and a half years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I love Whodunit. The show was one of my favorites when it was around, and to play the game is even more fun!
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I have experience being the killer, so I know how a killer acts, and hopefully I can tell who the killer is from everyone else.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: It doesn't matter to me. I can be anything you want me to be. You want me to be the killer, I'm fine with that. You want me to be a player, that's cool.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I'm good at puzzles, and putting them together. I am good at making people give me information.

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Oh god. There is so many good ones. Probably Heroes vs Villains. There was a lot of drama and big plays.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: CIRIE FIELDS. She is a queen who makes game changing moves, but always gets robbed.
What is your competition on that show and why?: The survivor auction is a classic. I like to see who will spend all their money on food, and who would save it for an advantage.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Trvia, speed, puzzles.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: I prefer non live seasons anyways so yep!

Thanks!
2222 days 7 hours ago
kevin121302
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Kevin
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: castanon_kevin
Karma?: 1122
Color Level?: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I find the normal tengaged games boring (Have not played in a while) but group games are honestly so much fun  but I havent had time to play so I’m excited to start playing again
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I’m love starting drama and I love to talk shit about other players; I’m also very competitive.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player, I like solving mysteries so being murder would be no fun
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I’m fascinated with murder mystery shows, so I can easily find clues or solve riddles etc.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Big Brother!
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 18, because Nicole Franzel won that season!
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Nicole Franzel, she is super competitive and super smart
What is your competition on that show and why?: not sure what you mean but my favorite comps from BB are endurance comps, they’re so suspenseful!

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Endruance, Puzzles and maybe spamming

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?:
I’d prefer that to be honest
2222 days 2 hours ago
JTthePrince
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: JT Wills
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: jtwills2011
Karma?: 19
Color Level?: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: few years now

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I wanna test detective skills and see if I'm as good as I think I am
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: the way my brain works, I always see things differently and I know it can carry me a long way if I see something nobody else does

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: killer because I love playing the bad guy, it fits my personality irl
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: smart, clever, sneaky, the ability to figure out how something happens

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 7, because it was the All-Star season and it featured the return on the best 2-man alliance Dr. Will and Mike Boogie aka ChillTown
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: male is Will because he was so cool under pressure and it he did alot of damage without winning comps, female: Janelle because was comp beast and she has brains as well as beauty
What is your competition on that show and why?: the competition varies season to season

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Puzzles and Endurance

2221 days 22 hours ago
wwecmw
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Caleb
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:
Karma?: 722
Color Level?: orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: since 2015

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Cuz my fav show was whodunnit and I wanted to be on season 2 but it never happend
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I am a phsycopath who knows everything about solving mysterys and murders

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player because i dont want to be responsible for any murders, and im good at solving things like death
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: Im a future detective hopefully, (Im training right now)

What is your favorite reality competition show?: American Idol or Big Brother. Used to be whodunnit
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: AI was season 14 and BB was season 16
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: AI was Quassim Middleton BB was Victor
What is your competition on that show and why?: Idk what this means really

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Endurance

2221 days 18 hours ago
Lifeiscool
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Jacob
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Lawrence becton
Karma?: 530
Color Level?: blue
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 6 months

Why do you want to compete in this season?: because I seen an ad on it?
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I’m me

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: player I’m innocent
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I’m good at spotting a lie

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: 16 I loved the BOTB twist
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: male Cody he was amazing with Jessica
What is your competition on that show and why?: if you mean like what I think than Paul

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): spamming

2221 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: John
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Jxhn5912
Karma?: 167
Color Level?: L. Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since 2010. I still haven't found any hobbies.

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Whodunnit is way different than any other game format and one I rarely see so I'm excited to play. There is a huge persuasion element innately in the game and I used to do debate so like hype.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I have a winsome personality, astonishing good looks and a lot to offer.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Honestly, the killer but mostly because I'd love to participate in the behind-the-scenes element to a game. I've always been a fan of puzzles so the idea of creating a puzzle of a murder for the contestants to solve has my creative juices FLOWIN. Also, it'd be interesting to have to play the hardest game of all: playing stupid and sabotaging the cast. I've played a lot of games on this godforsaken website and I would love the challenge of being the killer.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: Creativity, attention to detail, enthusiasm, poise, general smarts.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: RuPaul's Drag Race.
What is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 6. First of all, the cast is full of memorable queens all of which were funny, most of which were beautiful, and assembled loads of all-stars. Drama, good challenges, killer lip syncs, loads of characters.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Peppermint (Season 9). She's nice 'cause she can be. I'm originally from NY so I first saw Peppermint at Lips. Underrated queen, inspirational, LIP SYNC ASSASSIN.
What is your competition on that show and why? Give me a runway category and watch me slay. It's a really basic answer to say Snatch Game but I watched a LOT of Game Show Network with my grandma as a kid and liked Match Game. Been watching the show since Season 2 with the OG Snatch Game and it's usually hilarious if we are a deserving fandom.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I hate spam. Everything else like idk i have good internet and like puzzles.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: I prefer non-live honestly.

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

Turney Time Reality Series
— — — — — — — — — — — —
➤ TTBB9: 11th Place - 1st Juror
➤ Survivor Congo: 15th Place - 1st Juror
➤ Newbie Stars: 9th Place - Eliminated Self against JB - 2nd Juror
➤ Battle of the Seasons 2017 - Winner

What is your goal in this season?: Fool the strong, manipulate the weak, and if you don't make me the killer well then I guess my goal is win.
2221 days 17 hours ago
doubledarefan01
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: nels s
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]:nels001
Karma?: 32
Color Level?: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: win a season
What makes you stand out from other players in games?:I never give up  in games

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: killer
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: work in teams is ur best bet

What is your favorite reality competition show?: big brother
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?:last season josh winning over Paul
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Cody and jessica
What is your competition on that show and why?: I don't have one

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): trivia consecutive posting speed endurance and puzzles

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?:yes

For TTRS Veterans, below is a link to all the past seasons information, please use that to complete this section of your application. Don't be lazy otherwise I will hold it against you when I am making cast selections.:

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202 

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?:s12 s13 s14 s31 s34 s37 s39 s40 s42 s44
What place did you finish in those season?: 4th 27th 17th 5tb episode 10 12th 23rd episode 2 24th episode 4
What is your goal in this season?: win a season so i can be happy
2221 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
The Interview:
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: James E
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: james.ellwood27
Karma?: 1192
Color Level?: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged?: way too long xD like 5 years...

Why do you want to compete in this season?: I haven't played much tg in a while but group games were always what I gravitated towards on the site. I put my absolute wholehearted effort into whether I am hosting or playing. Couple that with a fun concept (I love whodunnit's) and a well known and respected host... all comes together. :)
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I know I probably shouldn't say this but I come on really strong in a long of gg's - sometimes to my own demise. In a lot of games I end up going 6th or 7th because I made a play for the win instead of being a goat. That is my play style though and I am unapologetic about it. I want to win simple as that and I will try my damn hardest to do so.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Honestly player. I want to compete and solve riddles and solve cases.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: I am very analytical and I have always had a crime solving mindset. I'm doing a double major in Criminology and Psychology and ultimately I want to go down a career path about why people commit crime. It is something I am passionate about in game and in real life.

What is your favorite reality competition show?: Genius Game. If you don't know what this is, then you aren't a real reality competition show enthusiast. Best reality competition show of all time imo.
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Season 1 for sure. Although 2,3 and all stars were awesome too, season 1's games and overall flare made me fall in love with the show. Still praying for s5 xd
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Kim Kyungran - she was one of the most manipulative and intellegent players I have ever seen on a reality game show and she slayed the whole damn season. If not for the finale twist she would have won the whole thing.
What is your competition on that show and why?: Not sure what you mean about this question but I really love the intellect required for some of the challenges. The complex processing needed to win these challenges were astronomical sometimes which is why there would never be an American version imo. High skill games resulting in high skill social manipulation :)

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): I hate spamming lol. Speed / Consecutive posting i am okay with but Puzzles and Trivia are my preferred and anyone can win an endurance comp if they need it.

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: 100%. I prefer non-live games tbh because time zones are hard enough let alone piling on life xD 

Past Seasons History: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2795/forum/topic/5683202

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: The Mole (S23) and ISAJGS (S35)
What place did you finish in those season?: 19th and 9th - (what a flop lol)
What is your goal in this season?: Just to do my best. The mole is a toss up show tbh so falling out early there wasn't too dissatisfying for me. I was annoyed with my ISAJGS though because I kinda got screwed over by a swap into a team of 3 with 2 tight allies lol. Its a new game and I just want to go as far as a can and hopefully win it all :)

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
2221 days 12 hours ago
KittyCupcake12354
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Damian
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: live:ratmianfierce
Karma?: 183
How long have you been on Tengaged?:Like Idk a Year we'll say a year

Why do you want to compete in this season?: Because I was really robbed in my original season  and I didnt get a chance to show the real me.

What makes you stand out from other players in games?:Well Normally I would say Im a cunt bitch but everyone on this site is like that so Ill say my Charming Personality

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: Player. Because im a detective.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: Well I see myself someone thats very good at spotting things out of the ordinary

What is your favorite reality competition show?: The Challenge
If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Dirty 30/Free Agents
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: Kailah Casillas because shes a bomb bitch that doesnt give a shit.
What is your competition on that show and why?: Im assuming you meant favorite competition and I would say alot of the elim rounds because they leave me in suspense because I dont know what could happen.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Consecutive Posting. Endurance. Trivia.

This season will be mostly NON-LIVE with the occasional semi-live challenge, with that said, it is important that you are active.  I am active

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes

What TTRS Seasons have you competed in?: Season 44 BOTS
What place did you finish in those season?: GIRL DEAD LAST
What is your goal in this season?: TO PROVE THAT I CAN DO BETTER THAN DEAD LAST.
2221 days 11 hours ago
Rocketokid13
What is Your Name? [Use your IRL name or pick a name]: Billy
Skype Name? [Not required but helpful]: Rocketokid13
Karma?: 115
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 7 Years

Why do you want to compete in this season?: There are alot of games on tengaged that we playa lot. Survivor, BB, etc. Whodunnit however, is completely original and also very complex when you get down to the nitty gritty. I've always been into the theme of mystery, and to incorporate that with my group game skills would be an absolute honour, especially in a series as prestigious as Turney's games.
What makes you stand out from other players in games?: I'm the toughest guy there is, point blank and the period. Alot of people, especially on tengaged, will throw a hissy fit when something goes wrong, or 'try to make lemonade out of lemons'. For me, I fucking deal with those lemons and say "Alright, what's my next move" and move on from there and slay as best as possible.

Would you rather be a player or the killer? Why?: A player any day of the week. Being a player, I risk myself at getting eliminated at any point, but I don't worry about that because I'm always giving it my best effort, whether it be just simply making a connection with someone or figuring out a huge puzzle. I want to compete as badly as anyone else out there.
What skills or qualities do you posses that would make you successful in a game like Whodunnit?: My biggest quality that would come in handy in Whodunnit, quoting the queen of Big Brother Danielle Reyes, "Keeping my mouth shut and my eyes open". Even though I may come off as feisty and determined, I know that in order to win a game like this, it'd be stupid of me to let my mouth run off. I want to listen to every single clue or word of advice that this game gives me and use it to my advantage.

If yes, what is your favorite season of that show and why?: Heroes vs Villains, you see the perfect combination of intense gameplay, but also great story telling and characters that you genuinely want to love. Plenty of amazing moments and emotional triggers make this season a must to watch.
Who is your favorite male and/or female competitor and why?: My favourite castaway is Phoebe Timmins from Australian Survivor Season 1. She was not only an amazing person in general, but also a very good player. She manipulated her way through by not talking too much, but picking the right moment at every time she could to strike and therefore clearing her path to victory much easier. She was the last pre-merge boot, but she more than enough proved that she deserved to be on the show.
What is your competition on that show and why?: My competition is endurance, but with temptations. I am the kind of guy that eats five sticky date puddings before a running race and still somehow mentally find myself a way to win. I don't give into temptation, and I give every single cell of energy and blood to try and win.

What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance): Endurance, Memory, Puzzles

Are you okay with playing in a non-live season?: Yes sir.

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!