This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: "The People Are Annoying, Honestly..."

Topic » Episode 3: "The People..

3422 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone!

Your first TEMPLE mission will start tomorrow at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST), and will last for 24 hours.

Good Luck!
3422 days 10 hours ago
brandonljw
Yeah!! Finally the games can begin
3421 days 15 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
can't wait
3421 days 15 hours ago
HowLovely
hey :P
3421 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Hello x
3421 days 15 hours ago
faygo
hello
3421 days 15 hours ago
bamold1999
Hello
3421 days 15 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Hello
3421 days 15 hours ago
HowLovely
omg hi people
3421 days 15 hours ago
brandonljw
Hello im here
3421 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone

Welcome to your first Temple Mission, this marks Day 5 in your journey towards becoming the Endurance champions.

Now before we get to the mission, I have to give each of you, your first Pyramid Piece...

Blue Team, I am giving you the COMMITMENT piece:

"As a team, you must be committed to each other to make it all the way and prove you have the most Endurance."

Brown Team, I am giving you the COURAGE piece:

"The ability to reach deep inside yourself and find the will to persevere despite your fears."

Gray Team, I am giving you the TRUST piece:

"Do you trust your partner to do what it takes? Do you even trust yourself? Believing in your team is an essential part of this competition, and deciding whether or not to confide in friends can determine your fate."

Green Team, I am giving you the LEADERSHIP piece:

"The skill to guide others through both good and bad times is an important quality. The one who displays the greatest leadership skills will gain trust and power with their teammate and the other players in the game."

Orange Team, I am giving you the DISCIPLINE piece:

"Concentrating on the task at hand is key to winning, and those who have the discipline to maintain focus will prevail."

Purple Team, I am giving you the KARMA piece:

"The skill to have good karma can show your fate, destiny, and what was used to survive."

Red Team, I am giving you the STRENGTH piece:

"Physical power along with mental mastery can help you succeed. Strength is the foundation for success in this competition."

Yellow Team, I am giving you the HEART piece:

"Brute strength and intelligence are needed to win, but without some heart and determination from within they won't get you far."

Now that you have your pieces, let's get to the mission...
3421 days 14 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
yay
3421 days 14 hours ago
brandonljw
Yeah!! Mssion time!!
3421 days 14 hours ago
doubledarefan01
nice
3421 days 14 hours ago
faygo
yay!
3421 days 14 hours ago
andalarew_2231
I love the heart piece < 3 yay

open group

TTRS 50: Reality Mix- The Last Triumph

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!