This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Sign ups for BGC

4249 days 2 hours ago
evann
To become a part of the Bad Girls Club, you will need to create a bad girl persona through an Application process. You will need answer a few questions about why your character is a bad girl From those Applications I will cast 7 to 9 Bad Girls, and replacements as well

Name:

What makes you a bad girl?:
How do you interact/get along with people?:
Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself:
4249 days 1 hour ago
shorondabubbles
Marcy Lingo
Miami Flordia

I'm just got the swag I'm tough and I can be independent.
I get a long well if you don't push me.

I've just lived about everywhere.
4249 days 1 hour ago
LouisRibarich
Name:Nicole Charden
City:New York,New York

What makes you a bad girl?:Im A Bad Girl Because I Keep It 100 I Will Always Back My Shit Up And I am Never Gonna Back Down
How do you interact/get along with people?:If Your Nice and not fake i like you
im from brooklyn so watch out!
4249 days ago
Danielvk
Name: Kendall Roque
City: Juneau, Alaska

What makes you a bad girl?: Im tough but a good friend
How do you interact/get along with people?: I'll be your friend if your nice.
4248 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Name: Alexia Carter (http://www.rissyroos.com/images/cocktail/Sherri-Hill-S06036.jpg )
City: Atlanta, Georgia

What makes you a bad girl?: The sexyness I Give to people. I get what ever I want. If i want  bitch out the house, i will torment her till she leaves. If im H0rny and i want some GOOD GOOD, i will get  man in a second. No one tells me what to do, and if a bitch wants to pop off i i have no problem taking off my heels, im intimdating and fearless.
How do you interact/get along with people?: I get along with people quite well, but i do have haters that i will have to position.
Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: I`m a funny outgoing person when you get to know me. I work half time as a bartender @ H00ters and On Weekends i Model. I have 0 childern and currently is taken by a guy name Andrew. He is 24.

{ (PS; i will promise to be active, i will surely e active every weekend, and sometimes on weekdays(IF I DONT HAVE ANY TESTS,QUIZZES, EXAMS, OR MIDTERMS.) ]
4248 days 22 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Name: Maddie Black
City: Kissimmee, FL

What makes you a bad girl?: I do what I want, when I want. I answer to know one. I party all of the time, and I never need anyone to fight my battles.

How do you interact/get along with people?: As long as you're respectful to me, I'll be the same back. But the first time you cross me, be prepared to get fucked up!

Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: Umm, I just finished my first year of college & I have a 2 year old son. I am currently still with my son's father Matthew. <3
4248 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Name: Camille Perdue
City: Dallas, Texas

What makes you a bad girl?: I am what they call, "The Girl You Do Not Wanna F*ck With" I am actually a sweet girl when people get to know me. But get on my bad side, and it'll be the last thing you ever do in this house.
How do you interact/get along with people?: I get along with them perfectly. As long as they don't get on my bad side, then we can be best friends.
Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: Well where do I even begin? I come from the broke part of Dallas. I'm the youngest of three kids, only girl as well. I am in a relationship with my boyfriend of 4 years, Oscar. Who I love to death. I have no problem with people, unless they do something to seriously tick me off. I mean the last thing they want to do is f*ck with a southern bitch. Other then that, just look for the party girl to come in the house. I will see y'all later. (:
4248 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
Name:Kouri Michaels
City:Miami,Florida

What makes you a bad girl?:I'm the girl that EVERYBODY wants to be..i'm hot, i'm pretty. I'm fun to get along with and i love to go out and have fun! I don't hang out with trashy bitches or ugly girls cause it will lower my stock and i have shit to maintain. I'm not really big on physical fighting...but if you touch me i'll swing back if i have too.
How do you interact/get along with people?:I get along with girls really good, as long as they don't put they hands on me.
Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: She's a bi-sexual girl. She used to live in L.A. but she moved down to Miami to persue modeling and to break away from her family. She's an only child..and she LOVES the attention!

Kouri: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=42336091
4248 days 13 hours ago
wavykidq
Name: Unique McQueen
City: New York

Why makes you a bad girl? I am a bad girl because I don't take anyone's shit. I'm not gonna say that I will be everyone's ass, but I can fight and I will have to put some of these bitches in check. I am never the person to hit you first, but when you do hit me you better knock me out cause its gonna be a mother fucking wrap!!!! Other than that I'm cool down to earth. I don't scheme cause that is petty stuff and I don't want nobody to touch my shit, so I will not touch there unless they violated my shit and then I will be making a bownfire with they cheap ass clothes

How to I interact/ get along with people? I feel I'm a people's Person. If everyone comes to a mutual understanding that we will be living in this house for 3 months and everyone is not going to get along. We will live in harmony, but that will not happen because every bitch wants to make a name for herself and that's the time I'm going to have to sock one of these hoes. I dont take ahit from no one i said and I will beat a bitches ass in a quick mills second so she will learn her lesson.

Extra things you may want to know: I am a singer and model. I had my own spread in playboy. I am single ready to mingle hahaha!!!! I am straight an nobody will be converting. I have no kids cause I hate those little bastards. I am always in heels even going on a walk but I always bring my sneakers cause you dont know what going to pop off. And I'm a classy bitch and I will beat your ass while being classy hahaha just kidding! I wear sow-in weaves cause girls will not be pulling my shit out

Later see you in the mother fuckig house
4248 days 11 hours ago
MrMinaj
Name: Nadia Lopez
City: San Juan, Puerto Rico 

What makes you a bad girl?: I'm a bad girl because I do what I want, don't take anyone's shit, and don't need anyone to follow or lead me. I will not start fights, but I will call someone out if I don't like something they did. By the way, I do finish all drama started with me!

How do you interact/get along with people?: I try to be nice as a can, but once you fuck with me, it's over.

Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: I'm hot, and I'm like a way better version of Barbie.
4248 days 10 hours ago
Sharon
Name:Sharon Kim
City: Long Beach Cali

What makes you a bad girl?: im a Bad girl because i love to party im real and i dont care what people say about me i know im hot and thats all that matters like anywhere you go theres gonna be hatters ? so it dont matter . but dont get it twisted i can whoop ass when i feel like i need to !
How do you interact/get along with people?: im a Nice person when you get to know me but Once you get on my bad side its just best not to be around me .
Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: im hot im everything ur not im cool im popular to boot .
4248 days 7 hours ago
vh1luvr15
Name: Sierra Kropp
City: Tampa Bay

What makes you a bad girl?: I'm fierce, that's what makes me bad!

How do you interact/get along with people?: I get along with people great!...till they irritate me

Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: Everything will remain secret until the show ;)
4248 days 7 hours ago
KhrystynahChase21
Name:Jillian Smith
City:Boston

What makes you a bad girl?:Like a kitten, Jillian claims she’s “cute and lovable but if you piss me off I’ll claw your eyes out.” A former drama geek, Jillian has left her awkward “fugly phase” behind and now possesses over the top self-esteem. Combining her arrogance with a quick sense of humor
How do you interact/get along with people?: i'm normally nice to people but i can sense that your weak and when i smell fear i pick at it until you break i like to start drama and scheme on bitches so it will be best to stay on my good side and not double cross me at all! and we can get along

Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: I’m a Bad Girl because I'm independent, educated and fine as hell. :) I wanted to be on BGC because I wanted to see if living in a house with six other girls would change my self centered, spoiled brat, I'm THE Princess Attitude. But, clearly it didn’t!
4248 days 7 hours ago
kort
Name: Elaina Nicole
City: Staten Island, NY

What Makes You a Bad Girl?: I'm mega-pretty, these girls won't look better than me. I make a statement when I walk in the room. I'm always up to something, these girls will be kept on their toes. I'm not afraid to bring the heat if I need to. These girls better prepare, like I'm not afraid TO GO THERE.

How Do I Interact/Get Along with People: I'm like a cheetah. I'm beautiful, but I'm agile, you fuck with me your going down. When it comes to people I like, I think I'm cool as fuck, but they probably are hating on my looks and my lifestyle. But if you get on my bad side, your prey, and I'm the hunter bitch!

Small Bio: I'm the ultimate Bad Girl & Socialite. I know everyone who is ANYONE and if these girls want to live the good life, get on board, but keep in mind, if you cross me, your going down.
4248 days 5 hours ago
Masiexo
Name:Masiexo
City:London, UK

What makes you a bad girl?: I'm extremely pretty, other girls find me bitchy, two faced and a backstabber, that's what i'll bring to this game.
How do you interact/get along with people?: Being nice to there faces always cheers them up, also making them smile and laugh as well.
Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself: I'm basically the ultimate bad girl and socialite. If any of the girls bitch about me, i'll either bitch about them back or actually say something to there faces because even though, i'm two faced and i do sometimes stand my ground if a girl was bitchy towards me or one of my friends.
4248 days 5 hours ago
ubmj98
Name:Sam Ross
City: Staten Island, NY

What makes you a bad girl?:The  fact that I can't stand fake people, lyers disgust me, dont be fake and im not afraid to call you out on your BS, want an example @KhrystynahChase21, you are fake as fuck, you better pray I don't get casted or I'll make it hell for you and don't be a punk either
How do you interact/get along with people?: Im gucci and im chill,unless unless people wanna start with me
Small Bio/anything else you want included about yourself:I will bring what you want, if you want this to be an eye popping event, cast me, I don't hold back on nothing at all, I'm not scared of NOBODY AT ALL,if you want these wannabe's go ahead, but I guarantee that you will deff want me, and @KhrystynahChase21 will be shit her pants if im in that house

open group

G.I.JOE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!