This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #6

Topic » Daily Challenge #6

759 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
759 days 18 hours ago
franzella
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*poVJ5fLmP_rHCLugcr4UUA.gif
759 days 18 hours ago
franzella
having to play mobile! good luck, Brxan!!
759 days 18 hours ago
franzella
*Removes bomb 1 from trailer*
759 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
franzella
*Removes bomb 1 from trailer*
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “Light Up the Globe” and here’s how it works:

Throughout 9 rounds, I will count you down and then send ONE MEMBER of your duo the name of the country (I will do this in a discord chat with 1 member of each team in each chat). The person who receives the country must communicate with their partner which country it is. The person who did not receive the country name must mail me (Kennel123) the coloured buttons they wish to press — which would be the colours found on the flag. Even if the colour is barely on the flag, it must be pressed if the button exists.

HOWEVER, not every colour on the flag is necessarily going to be a button available to your partner. They can only push the buttons they have in front of them. Attempting to push a non-existent button will count as a wrong answer, even if that colour is on the flag.

The “button pusher” has SIX buttons in front of them: RED, GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW, WHITE and ORANGE. (these can be any shade of the colour).

Each round, I will switch up who gets the mail and who has to post.

EXAMPLE ROUND: I message the messengers the country is USA. A correct answer from the button pusher would be this:

“Pushes RED, WHITE and BLUE buttons”
-        The format of your post will not matter, but make sure the phrasing remains: “pushes red white blue buttons” would count.

The first “button pusher” to mail me the correct buttons will score three points for their team, the second fastest correct answer will earn two points for their team and the third person to answer correctly will score one point for their team.

At the end of 9 rounds, the team with the most point will form this round’s Palace and likely save themselves from the double elimination. The team with the lowest point total after 9 rounds will go straight to the Dungeon. However, if the life shield holder is on the LPL team, then one member of the team in second last place will take their place.

Any ties for first or last will be broken with a tiebreaking round.
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
round 1 in 3....
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
SENDING!
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
https://gyazo.com/0c07a286c952cb7a287cbd5ac84f8d16

It is RED GREEN WHITE.

Nolan scores 3, Bryan scores two 2 and Noah scores 1

SCOREBOARD:

Krista and Scott: 0

Ben and Bryan: 2

Zach and Nolan: 3

Sandy and Noah: 1

Mike R. and Zay: 0

Arek and James: 0

Dylan and Mike S.: 0
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Next round coming up
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
759 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
SENDING!

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!