This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #4

Topic » Daily Challenge #4

766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing in the third “KTCS Games” and here’s how it works:

Each round I will count you down and post a quick game ranging from known group game challenges and previous KTCS games. The first player post the correct answer in this forum will score a point for their team. Once you score, you must sit out the next round.

Here are today’s possible games:

1)        Link This: I will post specifics to a profile/blog/frat/etc. on Tengaged.com and the first person to link me a WORKING link that fits my asking in this forum will score a point for their team.

2)         Digging for Keys: I will post 3 different coloured keys — 2 with ZERO-point value and 1 worth ONE point. The first person to post *digs up (insert colour) key* in this forum will get the point value for that key. (spelling matters, astericks and spacing does not).

Ex:
Red Key: 0 points
Blue Key: 1 point
Yellow Key: 0 points

The person who posts: *digs up blue key* first would get the point for their team that round. Colours will change per round.

3)        Count the letters: I will post a line, or more, of letters and underneath I will ask you to post the number of a certain letter found in the sequence. The first person to post the correct number to the question will score a point for their team.

4)        Wordsmith: I will post a number and a letter and your job is to post a word that starts with the letter and has as many letters as the number posted. The word must be found on dictionary.com and if it isn’t mald idc.

Ex: F5 — an answer could be fries.

The first team to score 5 points will win the challenge, while the last team to 5 points will be the LPL. Voting will begin directly after the daily for LPL and The Palace. The life shield is only in play if the person holding it is not voted in as the LPL because it would be burned.
766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
If there's questions @ me or round one will start at :45
766 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
ready!
766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Love the enthusiasm!
766 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
duh
766 days 21 hours ago
franzella
https://64.media.tumblr.com/82e23212a1fe9c03f43a648beeefedc1/tumblr_o0ai78zP6g1qmvkfko5_r1_250.gif
766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
OK no questions. Counting down r1
766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
766 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Pink Key: 0 points
Yellow key: 0 points
Purple key: 1 point
766 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
*digs up purple key*
766 days 21 hours ago
ForceMike1
digs up purple key
766 days 21 hours ago
iSandeh
*digs up purple
key*
766 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
*digs up Purple key*

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!