This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 6: Double Agents — Reunion

Topic » KTCS 6: Double Agents —..

1191 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
The player of the season is...... NOAH (an accolade to add to your profile)!!!

Noah came into this season with a plan and knew what he wanted to do. From getting a skull early, to being in the last elimination to get the partner he wanted most. It all worked out in the end for Noah. Noah also had "influence" over Tylor being stolen near the end of the season to break of the power team of Christian and Tylor incase he didnt get a chance to do it himself. Noah also held "NOAH'S EXTREME BOOTCAMP" where he practiced elim games with Harry and Layla, which might have helped Layla edge out Britt. Congrats Noah!
1191 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
https://media.giphy.com/media/KZTYJvuy0bUx6FHoq0/giphy.gif
1191 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
LMAO MY STRATEGIC GAME!!!
1191 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
It all worked out in the end for Noah

Yeah because of me getting him voted in you can thank me hugs sm
1191 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
And that's it for awards. If you have questions for me please post them, I'll get to them after I eat!!

Thanks for a good season <3
1191 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
KELLEN REPORT TO SKYPE
1191 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
if it's unclear, green is what majority voted, blue is what the winners did and red is a self-vote
1191 days 7 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Most Robbed - Darrius ~
1191 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
Darriusdabest
Most Robbed - Darrius ~
1191 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Kennel123
Darriusdabest
Most Robbed - Darrius ~

Darrius I did what you would've done and slayed the ugly Tylor so it's ok
1191 days 4 hours ago
CruelSummer
Omg thank you for the award! Loved this season and I will be back to prove myself :)
1191 days 3 hours ago
franzella
great season and great winners! thanks Kellen and production team. y'all are the best <3

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!