This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Crater #9

Topic » Crater #9

1204 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey
1204 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Gl John
1204 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Rules coming!
1204 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Tonight, you are playing “bombs away” and here’s how it works:

You are both standing in a trailer filled with 100 bombs. To win this elimination you need to remove all 100 bombs, jump out of your trailer and ring the bell. You must individually post to remove the bombs from your trailer by posting in this forum.

EXAMPLE POST: *Removes bomb #1 from trailer”

You will continue this process until you remove bomb #100, however there is a catch.

There is a device in the crater that seals you inside your trailer every once in a while, which doesn’t allow you to remove any bombs — in fact, if you try to remove a bomb when the lid is closed, the bomb destroys your trailer, and you have to go to a new one with 100 bombs in it and start all over.

I will make a post to warn you that the trailer will be closing within the next 10-15 seconds.

EXAMPLE POST: Device begins to seal trailer

You can still post after this post, but this is your warning that the lid will close shortly. Once the lid closes, you can no longer remove bombs, or you will be starting all over again.

Once you see this post Trailer is sealed, you must wait until I post Trailer reopens to start posting again. Example trailer closed post: "Trailer Closes"

Once you remove all the bombs you have two more separate posts to make in this forum.

Post 1: Jumps out of trailer
Post 2: Rings bell

The first player to remove all 100 bombs and ring the bell will earn their gold skull and remain in the game, while the loser will leave Iceland immediately.

RULES:
-        You may NOT delete any posts. If you post after the trailer is sealed and we see you delete your comment, you will forfeit the elimination.
-        If you miss a bomb, you must go back to that number and restart from there.
-        If you post after the trailer is sealed, you will have to start over.

Any questions?
1204 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
let me know if there are questions or if you are ready!
1204 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Not the RE-USE of an elimination
1204 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
just here right?
1204 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
if so I'm good
1204 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Yup in here!
1204 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Alright, ready
1204 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
OK I'll count you guys down when this hits a minute. Good luck!
1204 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Good luck! Counting down
1204 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
1204 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
1204 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
gl patrick

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!