This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 3 — Reunion

Topic » KTCS 3 — Reunion

1349 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Wednesday @ 5pm EST.

Hosting a earlier just because i work all week, but forum will remain open all night. 5pm EST will be award reveal and season 4 format.
1347 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Welcome to the KTCS 3: Cutthroat reunion. First i want to say congrats to X, Nelson, Christian, James, Arek and Tylor for winning the season and their hard work this season.
1347 days 9 hours ago
Arris
hiii
1347 days 9 hours ago
FireX
❤❤❤
1347 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Hi I’ll be driving home for all of this probably but just wanted to pop in and get that airtime !
1347 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Zach will be sharing the voting chart for the season and posting confessionals as well... but i am going to start off with our awards of the season.

Hero
Villain
Competitor
Elimination
Player of the season

First up is hero!
1347 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
hi
1347 days 9 hours ago
Arris
i cnt wait for Chrisbot_ to win zero awards.
1347 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
hello!!!
1347 days 9 hours ago
Nelson
Oh we actually doing the voting chart, ok lol
1347 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Hero of the season:

Nominees: Nelson, X, Michael

Nelson and X clawed their way to the final after abandoning the sinking ship that was the black team, while Michael competed hard for team red and never wanted to go into elimination to turncoat until the very end. All three players were easy to root for this season.

And the winner is........
1347 days 9 hours ago
bamold1999
hi
1347 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
All I needed to win was your heart and Nelson’s [REDACTED]
1347 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Hero of the season: X

X was at the bottom of the black team early on as the "vets" alliance was going to send him into elimination every time. That changed once he won his first elimination game. He decided not to turncoat early on because he wanted the option later, and it worked out for him in the end. He won elimination and turncoated to team blue which landed him a W. X was always at the bottom and was very easy to root for, which is why he is the hero of the season.
1347 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Omg been 2 and half years since i got hero of the season. Tysm!!!!❤❤
1347 days 9 hours ago
Nelson
Congrats X.
It’s an honour just to be nominated 😔

open group

KTCS 9: The King's Palace

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!